POEM: Believe Me by F.GIMAN

Toronto, Canada. Summer.

August 3, 2018.

Dear Diary,

I wrote this love poem because I miss her so much. Today was her birthday. I can't wish her birthday anymore. I can't call her to hear her voice. I hope I can give this poem to her. I don't know what to do. I miss her so much like my heart wants to explode. She will turn 27.

Happy Happy 26th birthday, Kar. I hope you are happy wherever you are.

Almost 2 years we aren't talking anymore since she left me at my rooftop garden under a cold rainstorm. Since then, she never at once, care to call me or message me. Did she really exile me from her life? Did she really hate me? I should hate her. I should forget about her. I should stop thinking about her. Why I still care about her?

Will she believe me if I said, I still hope that she will come back to me someday. Standing at my doorway begging for me to take her back. I know, that will be just my wishful thinking.

I miss her. How can I erase all the longing and yearning feeling toward her? Did I still love her?

TS

BELIEVE ME

Deep dead silent atmosphere,
Arrows of longing piercing the heart,
It's impossible for you to realize,

Then by leaving a love poem,
For you to recite,
So that the turmoil does not moan,
Suffering aside,

Listen to the voice of the heart,
I hope you are able to understand,
This love is present without sympathy,

Believe me,
Your love is long embroidered,
In the innermost of my heart,
Too far not to dive,

I agree,
Allegations come and go,
Willing to face,
With holy hope,
Prayers sprout,

Love,
Do not be,
Like the sun,
You are present,
Just warmth for the day,
Cold for the night,

Love,
Do not be,
Like the waves hit the shore,
Worried love is expelled,
Because longing is sure to be born,
Loyal tears flowed,
Promise me, it will never end,

Because longing is sure to be born,
Loyal tears flowed,
Promise me, our love will never end.

(August 3, 2018)

------------------------------

F.GIMAN
MAY LOVE ALWAYS FIND YOU

P/S: This poem was supposed to come out after chapter 45: Clandestine Meeting. This is just the glimpse after Chapter 45. Fuck. I wrote this poem on September 9, 2020. Did Taylor can read my mind or my mind and hers are linked together. Synchronize in time. Damn.

I really want to meet her. I bet, what she will write after I reveal all the chapters?

I must confront that my novel is just my imagination. Not a true story. I love both girls. I don't care if they pretend to be gay or straight. I don't even care anymore. Because I respect their relationship or friendship or whatever ship they want in this lifetime. I down to it. I already fall deeply into the Kaylor rabbit hole and not able to recover or get back to reality anymore.

Kaylor is ForEVER MORE.