12:"I Remember All Too Well"

21 November 2018.

Reputation concert: Last day on the world tour. Australia. Melbourne.

This is a last shot for that night. She decide to change it. She change the special moments with piano at the last segment. She need to end the world tour with overdramatic and mellow moments in her life. To end the reputation era. With all memories keep appear on her head.

Taylor sit on the piano. The spotlight spot at her direction. All her fans keep cheering and screaming when they seeing her on the stage with black piano covering with white and pink roses. She was wearing a glittery white dress.

She take a deep breath

She take a deep breath. And close her eyes. And start playing the piano. She playing so beautifully.

She start giving her introduction speech to her fans. When she start to talk, her fans keep silence and just listen to her words and her piano is playing.

The fans screaming when Taylor said it was a last day of the reputation tour. She also said this last tour will recorded as memoir and will be documented in Netflix soon.

Some are crying. Some are cheering. Because this is their last moments to see Taylor on stage for reputation era. They need to wait maybe for another next 2 years to see Taylor perform for new era. New album.

The fans screaming out of their lungs.

Taylor keep playing her piano.

🎹🎼

"I want you guys... to remember this moments. To promise me this... In this special night. In this is very last night of Reputation tour... "

🎹🎼

"I want you guys. 73,000 people in this stadium witness this tonight. This moments...that... Hurm"

🎹🎼

"If you have someone you love right now. Could you scream their name for me? "

🎹🎼

"If you with someone you love right now in this stadium, could you scream their name for me? "

🎹🎼

"Or someone you love who aren't with you tonight. Just close your eyes... I want you to imagine that person on your mind right now."

🎹🎼

"Now,... I want you guys hold that person's hand who you loved."

🎹🎼

"Doesnt care if that person is your lover, your wife, your husband, your mom, your dad, your sister, your brother, or your best friend, hold their hand. And Look into their eyes..."

🎹🎼

"Tell them. You love them."

🎹🎼