38:"Mom?!"

Nashville. Reputation Tour. 23rd August 2018.

♣️ I don't wanna look at anything else now that I saw you.

The reputation tour is ended with epic performances. Taylor ends the show with fireworks and confetti flying around the stadium. It was a phenomena moment.

"Let's go meet Taylor! I can't wait to see her," says Kimby grabbing Karlie's hand. Kristine and Karian walk together behind Karlie and Kimby. Karlie hesitates to meet Taylor in person. Since, the Met Gala Ball event, she never meets Taylor again. That was a long time ago. Months after she and Taylor were broke up.

She is not ready to meet Taylor again.

Karlie and her sisters walking to the meet and greet room. They all waiting for Taylor there. All her fans are waiting outside the stadium to see if they will see Taylor leaving the stadium. Some of them were leaving to get back home. Some of them keep taking pictures between them. Capture the memories together.

While walking out to the meet and greet room, Karlie saw all Taylor's fans shouting her name. Shouting 'Kaylor' name. Some of them, want to take pictures with her. Thanks to Taylor's bodyguard save her from the sea of fans try to jump on her to take a selfie and autograph. Hectic. Karlie cannot blame the fans because she knows the consequence of being a celebrity. People always want the best of you. She can't stay longer there when Taylor's fans screaming her name. She needs to go out from the VVIP platform.

Soon when they enter the meet and greet room. They meet Andrea, Scott, and a few of Taylor's management team. She saw Tree Paine, Taylor's publicist too. But, she can't see any of Taylor's appearance around the room. Karlie keeps searching Taylor around the room. No sign of Taylor.

Andrea walking toward Karlie. Andrea gave a warm hug to Karlie. Karlie as always put a signature bright smile on her face when Andrea walking toward her. Andrea gives Karlie a warm tight embrace. Followed by Tree Paine. It has been a long time since she gets to meet Taylor's favorite person again. Everyone welcoming them.

"Where is Taylor?" Ask Kimby to Tree Paine.

"She's changing the costume. She will be here in any minute." Tree Paine and Kimby, Kristine, Karian were talking. Karlie keeps looking at her surrounding try to find that person. Karlie still keeps silent in her position. She just standing there away from crowded people. She was nervous. Her heart keeps pounding. Her body is sweating in a cold room.

"Andrea...How are you?" Karlie really surprises to get to meet Taylor's mother.

"I'm doing great. So great. I miss you so much. Why are you not calling me or visit me? Don't tell me you are busy." Andrea smile.

"I miss you too. Thanks for having us. Really excited to be here." Karlie just smiles. Don't know how to answer Andrea's awkward question. Andrea squeezed her hand tight.

"Thanks for coming to the show. I heard you and your sisters fly from New York and just touch down today. You guys must be tired and jetlagged." Andrea said.

"No. Not at all. We're just fine. I'm should thankful to Taylor, Tree, and you for giving me and my sisters a free VVIP pass." Karlie tells the truth from her heart.

Karlie and Andrea talk about everything. For a moment, Karlie doesn't notice Taylor was walking into the room and greeting everyone. The fans were screaming. She shocked to see Taylor from far. She was stunning in a short black lacy dress.

Taylor meets Kimby. Kimby and Karian jumping excited when they saw Taylor walk near them. Taylor gives a warm embrace one by one to all Kloss's sisters. Except her. Taylor is not looking at her at all. Taylor makes her feel like a stranger.