17: "Bid Sale"

Rhode Island. Winter.

Taylor was hiding at her house at Rhode Island for the whole time. After all Kanye West scandal music video, the backlash from the media and fan's hate comments. She needs to silence all the noises and disappear from public eyes for a while. Everyone doesn't know where she been right now. Even her friends don't know where she is.

She isn't running from her problems. Sometimes, she feels the situations are too extreme and overwhelming to deal with for now.

All the negative opinions about her from the people. They don't know what really happen to her. They only know what they see or hear from the media. They know nothing about her life. The real things about her. She thinks that even she cared to explain all about that scandal, people still not gonna believe her side of the story.

They will still call her liar and manipulative person. So, this time, she makes decisions to not answering or respond to the media and keep silent until the noise is gone by itself.

Just a matter of time.

------------------------------

Tree Paine entering Taylor's house. She looks at how messed the house is when she walks into the living room. The house of loud with music and noises.

Tree Paine searching for Taylor all around the house. No sign of Taylor. The TV was on. Music was on. But, no sign of Taylor. She turns off all of that.

Tree keep calling Taylor's name everywhere. No sign of Taylor.

"Taylor? Taylor? Where are you???" She dialed Taylor's personal phone. No answer.

Tree climbing the stair. She going upstairs. She looks at all the bedroom doors upstairs. Still no sign of Taylor.

"Where the hell she goes?" Tree talking to herself while busy open all the doors hopefully Taylor was there inside the room.

She saw one bedroom door was wide open. She enters the rooms and saw one person laying on bed surround with a big thick blanket.

------------------------------

I heard my name was called. I must be dreaming. No one knows I'm here. I was laying on the bed trying to sleep again. I was staying up all night and sleep all day for a long time now. Like a new habit. I wasn't like this before. I was eating junk food all day. I was drinking all day. To distract myself from remember someone.

"Taylor?? Taylor??"

Definitely, someone calling my name. This time. The voice sound familiar. Sound of her managers, Monster. Loud cowboy voice.

I heard she call my name several time but I do not answer her. I was tired to get up or answer her call. I wrapped the blanket around my head.

I know she was searching for me around the house. I'm still just laying on my bed under my blanket.

I heard someone walking near me.

"Here you are! I was looking for you everywhere."

"Geez, Taylor what are you doing in dark???" Tree Paine pushes away the curtain beside my bed and tight them all well. Tree open the sliding window. Hope some fresh ocean breeze could come around the rooms and hope the smell of rooms can fade away.

"Tree, close the curtains back. WHAT THE FUCK." I try to not open my eyes when the sunlight hits my face. It was so bright. I can't open eyes as the light reach my eyes.

It's s hurt me. I try slowly to digest the light and open my eyes. I seeing a black image of Tree Paine standing beside my bed. Standing there watching me. She staring straight to me with her both hands on her waist.