Model Students

Last night was amazing. Why? I'm officially dating my best friend! The one who truly understand me and my problems. He's even there when I need him. We decided to keep our relationship a secret from everyone for a while. This means we can't be seen holding hands or kissing front of them. Either way, I still love William. My phone buzzed on my nightstand. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I picked it up and there was his text.

Babe😭❤️: Good morning, beautiful:)

I madly blushed and texted back.

Belele💋🤟🏼: morning😊

I rolled out of bed and did my morning routine and took a shower. What should I wear today? I'm too excited and happy so I became picky. I picked an outfit and got dressed in this:

I grabbed my backpack which was already full with books

I grabbed my backpack which was already full with books. I smiled excitingly and came downstairs. Zack was chewing pancakes. Mom smiled at me. "Morning, hon." She said. I chuckled. "Morning, mom." I said. She gave me my breakfast plate. I began eating. I didn't notice Zack's jaw dropped, looking at my outfit. I looked at him confusedly. "What?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Did you grab something from Lisa's closet?" He asked. I laughed and nodded my head no. "Just in a happy mood right now." I said. He shrugged. Mom grabbed her keys and purse. "Let's go kids." She said. I wrapped my backpack around my shoulder. He grabbed his and we walked to mom's car. "Are we picking up Screech?" I asked. He nodded his head no. "He's going with Paola." He said. I nodded and quickly got in the front seat. Zack rolled his eyes and sat in the back. Mom chuckled. "I can't wait till you both start driving." She said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it." We whispered. She drove off. Soon we would annoy each other to an oblivion during the ride.

*****

This morning period, I gathered my stuff for first period and saw my love. I smiled excitingly. William smiled too. Our hands intertwined as we took a walk in the hallway. "We're holding hands!" I said. He chuckled. "I know. It feels good." He said. We met up at his locker. Our hands parted as he pulled out his notebooks. I smirked. "I know what feels more good." I said. He smiled. We kissed passionately. I wrapped my arm around his neck. We parted and blushed. I sighed happily. "Any plans tonight?" He asked. I crossed my arms. "Is this a date?" I playfully asked. He smirked and shrugged.
"I don't know. Is it?" He said, holding my hand. I laughed. "Ok, where?" I asked. "How about maybe after school?" He asked. I smiled. "I'd love that." I said. We shared a kiss. It didn't last once Paola skipped her way here. She smiled widely. "This is so cool!" She said. We parted, madly blushing. "Bella Morris and William Kapowski, the most cutest couple right now. How do you feel?" She said, sounding like a TV anchor. I chuckled. "It's great. There's no one like her." He said. My cheeks burned red. "Bye, sweet. I'm gonna go find the gang." I said. He nodded and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "Bels, wanna come with me to the school store? I wanna pick out books." She said. I nodded and waved bye. He waved back as we left.

We arrived to the school store. Ugh, Zack was right. This place is Nerds R Us. Our eyes diverted to Kelly, who's sweeping behind the cashier desk. I almost forgot she works here. Three nerds were looking at knickknacks and books. Zack sighed. "Please don't tell me you guys come here." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes. "I don't." I said. Paola chuckled. "I'm just picking out books." She said, heading to the book section. "Harold, Ronald they're here!" One of the nerds said, holding Florissant pocket protectors. "Hey, what are those? Florissant protectors?" He joked. "Exactly." He said. "What?" Zack asked, confusedly. They stuffed them into their pockets. Kelly walked beside me. "Florissant protectors glow in the dark." She said. I looked at her strangely. "Even I knew what they were." I said. "Wear with our pajamas, of course." The middle nerd said. I rolled my eyes. Kelly returned the gesture. "Wasn't that the slightest bit, dorky?" Zack asked, dropping one on the table. "Hey, don't judge us. And don't you dare judge us." A nerd with contact-glasses said. I sighed. These are the most dorkiest things you'd find in a store. "Guys, you really think we're gonna sell any of these...things?" Kelly said. I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, they're dorky beyond all reason." I muttered. Zack chuckled quietly. "Employee vote. Who all wants to send them back?" The black-haired nerd asked. She scoffed. "Me." She said. "Who wants to keep them? I." They said in unison, holding up hands. "You'll lose. Go dust something!" He said, a bit rudely. Kelly sighed and walked off. "I still don't know why you work here." I said. She huffed. "Me either." She said. "Kelly, why don't you just quit?" Zack asked. I nodded in agreement. "I can't, I need the money." She told him. "Let me tell you, you won't have this job long. These guys can sell a mouse to a starving cat." He said, a bit jokingly. "Or feed them to rodents." I added. We both laughed except her. Slater and the girls stopped by. "Hey guys! We're going to the Max, you guys wanna come?" Slater said. "Well yeah, but I don't get off until five minutes." She said. Jessie shrugged. "We'll wait. Maybe we'll find something to buy." She said. I smirked. "Looks like Paola's doing that." I said. She was carrying a stack of five books and set them on the cash register. She smiled and waved. "Oh, hey guys." She said. Zack rolled his eyes. Lisa gazed at a Knickknack in disgust. "Or maybe we won't." She muttered. Screech eyed a puzzle box with amazement. "Whoa, look at this! Does this puzzle really have a million pieces?" He asked, spilling the pieces onto the ground. "No I think your head is sure to be the pieces." She said. I smiled and patted his shoulder. Kelly goes behind the register as Paola pays for the books. "Aye, Slater. Look at this autograph picture of Mr. Rogers." Zack said. Slater grabbed the picture and studied it. An emergency alarm went off. We shared confusion. "That is not for sale!" One nerd said, snatching the picture back. "Feet apart and spread them." The black-haired one said. His hands were on his shoulders, attempting to search him. "Hey, I wasn't shoplifting." Slater said. He scoffed "Oh what do you call these?" He asked. Um, they're pretty much arms doofus. He sighed. "Muscles. I wrap them by bench-pressing nerds." He said. Thankfully, the nerd squad left the store in sudden fear. I shared a laugh with him. "Kelly, look how they turned this place into! I mean no wonder nobody comes here anymore." Lisa said. "Yeah. There's nothing any normal person would wanna buy." Zack agreed. Paola grabbed the books and walked up to me. I sighed. "What are these for?" I asked. She scoffed. "Not for me! My little brother." She said, walking out. I chuckled. "Hey, how much is this?" Screech asked, holding a clock in fascination. I rolled my eyes. Something's got to be done about this store. "Alright, somebody has got to convince Belding to put this place under new management or you'll be out of a job." Jessie said, pointing at Kelly. Lisa nodded in agreement. "Yeah, somebody who's clever." She said. Slater smirked and crossed his arms. "Somebody who can wrap Belding around his little finger." He said. I smirked deviously. "Somebody who's a master of tricks." I said, referring to Zack. Everybody knew it'd be him. Who doesn't wrap Belding in their finger? He smirked. "Well I guess we all know who that person is." He said, pretending to fix a tie. Screech playfully rolled his eyes and smiled. "Ok, I'll do it." He said.