Fake IDs

Our fight was over and we got ready for school tomorrow. I did my morning routine and took a shower. I applied makeup and got dressed into this outfit:

I used my curling iron and straightened my long hair

I used my curling iron and straightened my long hair. Zack walked in my room and his eyes widened. "Whoa!" He said. I looked at him confusedly. "What?" I asked. He huffed. "You're seriously gonna go looking like that?" He said, referring to my outfit. I smiled innocently. "Looking like what?" I asked. Zack pretended to spit out something nasty and sighed. I rolled my eyes. "What time is it?" I asked. He checked his phone clock. "7:40. Let's go!" He said. I brushed my hair a few times and checked my backpack. Homework and my books were stuffed. I wrapped it around my shoulder as I left the room. We walked downstairs, heading to the kitchen. We made ourselves cereal and started eating. My phone buzzed. A few texts from William. My cheeks burned red.

Babe😭❤️: good morning, princess😊

Belele💋🤟🏼: morning😍

Babe😭❤️: coming to school? Kelly's annoying me🙄

Belele💋🤟🏼: lol yup

Babe😭❤️: see u there!!😉❤️

I looked up to see Zack chuckling. I playfully rolled my eyes. "Where's your girlfriend?" I teased. He frowned. I smiled innocently. We finished breakfast and grabbed our things. "Are you taking your car?" I asked. He quickly nodded. "I'm taking mine's too." I said. We separated, going to our cars and driving onto the driveway. I turned on the radio. Dark Horse by Katy Perry played. I smiled and danced to the beat. I plugged my phone to start my playlist. I parked in the school driveway and turned off the radio. I flattened my long hair and got out the car. Some people stared a bit as I walked into the school. It's gotta be my outfit. Three boys winked at me. I sighed and came to my locker. I stuffed my books in and pulled out my English homework. "Bella!" A voice called. I turned to see William. He smiled, hugging me. I chuckled and hugged back. We parted and shared a kiss. His eyes widened. "Look at you! You are out of this world!" He said. My cheeks burned red. "Thanks." I said shyly. I opened my notebook to go over my homework. A light flashed on me. I looked up and saw Will with his phone. "Seriously?" I said, smirking. He stuck his tongue out and smiled. "I'm just preparing for photography class." He said. We're all in photography class and Belding's the teacher I heard. I scoffed. "It'll be easy considering we take instagrammed pictures." I joked. We laughed. A group tackled me for a hug. Kelly, Jessie and Lisa. "Hey!" They said, smiling. I laughed. "How are you?" I asked. Lisa raised an eyebrow in shock. "Where did you get that outfit? It's so...whoa!" She said. Jessie smiled sheepishly. "Don't you think it shows too much skin? A few guys mentioned a girl with 'real good boobs'. Disrespectful." She said. William cleared his throat. They quietly giggled. "A few guys? I thought they knew this is my girlfriend." He said, grappling my waist. I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I don't care about those idiots. I'm comfortable in whatever I wear." I said. Kelly smiled. "That's good!" She said. Lisa scoffed. "I'm glad we have photography. A lot more photos of myself I can take." She sassed. We laughed. William rolled his eyes. The bell rung and we hurried off to first period.