Hey Brother

1 month later...

I smiled as I kissed William's lips. He melted in the kiss. His eyes turn back on the road as I chilled on the second front seat. We were just coming back from another date. Last month our dates were at the carnival, his house and the Max. Luckily, he arranged the date with Max so nobody came. Kelly returned from Paris and Zack had the idea of throwing a party to celebrate. We never kept secrets from each other which left me a little guilty. Thankfully, the gang's hanging out so he's not home. Our hands intertwined as we came across my house. He parked in the driveway. My cheeks burned completely red. He smiled. "See you tomorrow, cutie." He said. We kissed passionately. We parted. I smirked. "I say we continue this date. Zack's out with the gang." I said. He nodded, smirking. We got out of the car and walked on the doorstep. I pulled out the house key and twisted the knob. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my neck. "Sneaky dates." He joked. I laughed, opening the door. We shared a kiss while walking inside.
"What the?!" A voice yelled. Our eyes diverted to the whole gang in the living room. All their jaws dropped at our little moment. We parted and smiled nervously. Lisa fainted in Jessie's grasp. The rest stood shocked. Zack and Kelly looked at each other in shock. Terrible secret hider? Me.

Later, we sat on the couch. They were still processing what happened. Zack sighed. "Why didn't you tell us? Tell me?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes. "You guys would've fangirled about your sister dating your girlfriend's brother. That's why we kept it a secret. We didn't think it would get this far after one month." I said. William scoffed.
"It got a lot far before one month." He said.
I slightly chuckled. Lisa smiled. "Who cares? Are you two together? Huh? Are you?" She squealed. We smiled and kissed passionately. Slater and Jessie smirked. Kelly looked at us in awe. "This is too cute! Ain't this great, Zack?" She said.
He said nothing but went upstairs. They shared confusion. William sighed, holding my hand. "I'll go talk to him." I said. I ran upstairs to his bedroom. The door was closed. I opened and saw him with crossed arms. I sighed sadly. "I'm sorry." I told him. He sighed. "I don't get it. Why would you keep this from me?" He said. I scoffed. "Does it mean that much to you? William's my best friend I known him forever. I love him so much. I thought you'd be supportive." I said. He growled and rolled out of bed. "You know how I feel about you dating, Bella. I never wanna see my sister get hurt. Since you have a boyfriend, you don't have time for me anymore. You'll be hanging out with him while I'm at home. We used to always hang out alongside Lisa and Screech." He said. Tears formed in my eyes. How could he think like that? He's my brother and he'll always come first. Everybody is practically my family, especially William. I sat beside him on his bed. "Zack, I'll never put him or anyone first before you. You're more than just my brother, you're also my best friend. I don't know what I'd do if I lose all of you. You guys are the only ones who care a lot about me. Please don't ever think I'd betray or abandon you." I cried. Tears were already pouring. He smiled softly and hugged me. I hugged back. "Of course I don't." He whispered. "Awww." Kelly's voice was heard from the door. We parted and acted like nothing happened. William smiled. "Are we good?" He asked. I nodded. Zack got up from the bed. "Yes, we're good. Take good care of her." He said. They shook hands. Kelly looked at them in awe. I chuckled and hugged William. He hugged back. "This is so cute! Maybe we could all double date." Kelly suggested. We smiled nervously. "I think me and Bella made plans." William said. Zack fake smiled. "Yeah. So do we." He said, wrapping his arm around her. She shrugged and nodded.

*****

We continued celebrating Kelly's fashion gig and comeback from Paris. The gang was alright about me and William dating. Lisa, the gossiper, fangirled about the whole thing. We watched Marvel's Runaways and played Twister. My brain clicked in memory. Zack, Screech and I played Twister when I was adopted. It was so much fun! It's better since we're with our friends. We laughed as we fell on each other. I fell on top of William. He smirked lustfully. I chuckled and got off him. Kelly, Jessie and Lisa smirked. "Eww, not here." Zack muttered. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Everybody went home later due to school. I rushed out of bed and did my morning routine. I raided my closet and found a lucky outfit. Not illustrated by Lexi.

I smiled and ruffled my hair

I smiled and ruffled my hair. My phone buzzed.
Texts from William.

Babe😭❤️: hey, love u😍

Babe😭❤️: wanna hang out after school?

Babe😭❤️: don't tell Kelly tho🙄

I chuckled. A knock on my door was heard.
Zack. He smiled. "Hey, weirdo! Me and Screech's going to an arcade after school. Are you in to go? It's ok if you made plans with William." He said. I sighed and turned to my phone.

Belele💋🤟🏼: sorry, going out with Zack and Screech :)

Babe😭❤️: lol it's fine

Belele💋🤟🏼: aww love u

Babe😭❤️: love u more Bels❤️

I looked up and smiled. "Sure! Let's go! I'll beat you again on Call of Duty." I said. He scoffed. "I beaten you three-thousand times." He said. I raised an eyebrow. "You said the same about Screech." I said. We laughed and walked out. Now who's the weirdo? My best friend.

*****
The chapter continues with the next episode 'The Famous Belding Boys'