Operation Zack

Lisa's party went by fast than I imagined. She posted a collage of her birthday gifts we bought her on Instagram. Zack's very better from the breakup with Kelly and the date with that red-haired girl lasted a day. God knows it's hard being the sister of Zackary Morris. We returned home and flunked ourselves on the couch. Zack landed on my stomach and fell asleep. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Seriously? I wondered if Lisa had beers during the party. "Zack, get off me! You're crushing me!" I growled. He pretended to snore a bit loud and smiled to himself. I hate when he does this. One of the reasons to annoy me. When we was twelve, our parents took us on a vacation to Miami Florida. He pretended to sleep on my belly and make ear-aching snores in our hotel room. I done everything to get him off me especially thump his forehead. No luck whatsoever. Zack smirked to himself while possibly fake sleeping. "Hm, that dress looks hot on you Ariana. Yes I'll be your moonlight babe." He said, dreamily. Is he dreaming about Ariana Grande? It explains the posters of her in his closet. My brain clicked. I smiled deviously. Time for good pranking and revenge. I cleared my throat. "Aww, Zack. You're so handsome! I love your eyes!" I squealed, sounding like Ariana. He smiled dreamily. "You're so beautiful. Can I get a kiss?" He said. Eww! I chuckled and sighed. I'm having way too much fun. On a count of three, I readied myself. I smirked. "That's a good idea. Come closer!" I told him. His eyes were closed as he leaned closer. "Closer." I said. He leaned closer and closer to where he almost touch a pillow. I stretched my fingers and squeezed his ear tightly. Zack immediately woke up. He groaned in pain. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" He shouted repeatedly. I got off the couch and brushed myself. He turned to me and growled. I smiled innocently. "Something wrong?" I asked. Zack fake smiled. "Oh nothing, I was just in the middle of my first kiss with Ariana!" He growled. I pulled out my phone and texted Lisa. He watched in curiousness. "Who are you texting?" He asked. I looked up and smiled wickedly. "Lisa. Somebody's got the moonlight girl's posters." I said. His eyes widened. Zack began chasing me around the room to get the phone. "Give me that phone!" He shouted. I stuck my tongue out and ran upstairs. He followed behind till I made it to my room. Unfortunately, my strength was nothing compared to his. Zack got in and closed the door. My life's prepared to visit the nightmare's world. I smiled nervously, gripping my phone. He smirked as if he morphed into Chucky. "How would you like to start this?" He asked in a menacing voice. I gotta think of something faster. My brain clicked. I grabbed a marker off my nightstand and ran out of the room. He followed behind. I pulled his poster of Ariana off his wall and smirked. Zack's eyes widened. "Don't you dare!" He told me. I laughed. "Fake sleep on me again and Ariana gets scribbled." I said. He nodded obediently and took the poster off my hands. I smiled, walking pass him. In my room, I held onto my guitar and turned on the camera. I'm doing something musically fun online; singing a cover! I smiled and waved. "Hi guys, it's Bella here. It's been an eventful week for me so I haven't uploaded stuff in a while. I brought a special little treat for you to hear. This is one of my favorite songs ever! Gone too Soon by Daughtry." I said. I began strumming my guitar for the first verse and started singing.

Today could have been the day
That you blow out your candles
Make a wish as you close your eyes
Today could have been the day
Everybody was laughing
Instead I just sit here and cry
Who would you be, what would you look like
When you looked at me for the very first time?
Today could have been the next day of the rest of your life

Not a day goes by that I don't think of you
I'm always asking why this crazy world had to lose
Such a ray of light we never knew
Gone too soon
Yeah 3x

Would you have been president?
Or an painter, an author, or sing like your mother?
One thing is evident, would've given all I had, would've loved you like no other
Who would you be, what would you look like
If you had my smile and her eyes?
Today could have been the next day of the rest of your life