Chapter 2: Repercussions.

It's been an hour, and nothing. I've gotten nothing but sweaty hands, and anxiety through the roof, and that's when there's a buzz on my office phone. I click the button, and hear the front desk ladies voice.

"Ms. Montgomery you have a gentleman here without an appointment." She tells me, sounding business like, and then I hear her whisper. "It's Harry Styles." And I know she's trying to be discreet, and to stay calm but she sounds panicked.

"Send him in." I tell her, and she hangs up. I straighten everything on my desk, and grab my sketch book... busy, look busy. Should I kick my feet up? No that would look dumb. Maybe I should stand and look over the city so when he walks in I can dramatically turn around just like in the movies.. Or I -

The door opens, and Harry walks in, he's wearing black pinstripe pants, and a black shirt, the same rings clad on his fingers, and the same necklace he always wears. I know everything that I was planning to do, all the ideas I had in my head are gone, but as soon as he looks at me I snap my attention down to my sketch book. I put my pencil down, and I stand up, walking around my desk.

"Hi." That's all he says, just hi.

"That's it? No offense but I think I deserve a little more than that." I tell him, and he smiles.

"Hi El... It's um...it's really good to see you." He tells me, and I feel a flutter in my chest.

"Better... it's good to see you as well, now Anthony called, he told me that you wanted to talk MET... I saw that you're going to be co chair, that's exciting." I smile, sitting on the front of my desk, and he nods.

"Yea... Did you want this or did Anthony make that part up?" He asks, and I scrunch my face.

"I didn't know you'd be here until about an hour ago." I tell him truthfully.

"I'm sorry... I- I can go, or reschedule, or just go to New York again if-" He starts, and I cut him off.

"No no, you flew all the way here from LA I'm not going to turn you away now, let's get to talking about what you're wanting and just a basis of everything alright?" I ask, and I motion for him to sit down, trying to keep the strictly business, he has no other intentions from what I can tell. "Do you know what color you're thinking? It's a camp theme, and you are the co chair so something loud could be-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Black.. All black..." He tells me, and I raise my eyebrows, crossing out some things on my sketchpad.

"Alrighty then.. All black, it's a choice..." I mumble, and I see him shrug his shoulders.

"I think that all black is a statement, everyone is going to be in bright colors and feathers, and crazy things but I don't want to do that, I don't want any of it." He tells me, and I nod my head.

"Camp is about expression, the art of being over the top, and this is your version of that, I'm just here to help you create it. We decided on black, but I was thinking... maybe not a suit, maybe something different... maybe a jumpsuit, one full piece?" I ask, and I see him smile.

"Like in Sacramento?" He asks, and I nod.

"Like in Sacramento, but better." I tell him, and he nods.

"I like it... and I've always been fond of the see through aspect of it all, something that shows some skin." He tells me, and I write down everything he's saying, everything we're agreeing on.

"I'm thinking lace, and a full billow on the chest to cover the middle. It'll be see through on the back too, buttons up to your neck... Just black through it all, but decadent. Shoes you can do a pop of color, or maybe just plain black as well, and we could even add something, a hair piece or maybe even a long cape aspect to it like-" I stop talking when I look up and see his smirk. "What?" I ask, and he shakes his head.