Chapter 35: Someone New.

A/N: expect pictures throughout the entire chapter, and even a video link!
I'm sorry for the last chapter... try to be understanding please!!! Harry is understanding of what happened, and you should be too!

ALSO!!!! Watch the interview I link and imagine El behind the camera... it changes the full thing I promise.

HARRY'S POV:

    Tonight is the night I see her face. The night of the MET Gala, and tonight... Tonight I wish to be back in my apartment in Japan. Tonight I wish I was still there with the new friends there, the lack of heartbreak, and heart attack. That's what I feel like I'm having right now, knowing that I'll be seeing her again, she'll be touching my skin, looking at me, talking to me. I'm not... I'm not mad at her. I understand what she meant, I do, but there were other ways to go through with what she wanted.... I never meant to suffocate her, to be overbearing I just... I just care too much, I love her too much, and it showed.

I don't fully understand it all, there's a part of me that wonders what the hell I could have done better, and I knew... I knew when her father passed away that she wouldn't be okay, that she would push back, and have some moments of the old El, I just didn't think this would have come from it... A month of me in another country, not speaking to her, hardly even speaking to Jeffrey.

    "Hey man.." I look up, and Jeffrey comes forward, wrapping me in a hug. "I missed you here, don't just disappear on me like that... You scared the shit out of me Harry." He moves back, and I give a soft smile.

    "I'm sorry... The two of us had plans to go anyways... I just.. I went early, and I stayed longer than intended... I didn't want to be here." I tell him truthfully, and he gives me a sympathetic smile.

    "You can say her name you know? You also know that you did exactly what she does.... You packed up, and you ran away from your problems..." He tells me, and I know there's a part of him that's right but I shake my head.

    "She needed this too... She needed the space, and so did I, and that's why I left.... I told you I was pushing the album back because of her, but either way it doesn't feel right yet... I don't want to rush this... Lights Up doesn't need to come out tonight because you think it's what the fans want. It needs to come out when I'm ready to put it out." I tell him, and he nods.

    "I get that now... You just can't throw your career away, you can't push your music back for a girl... There's thousands of girls H, and El is obviously still going to keep working for you, she enjoys that aspect too much... Maybe it's time the two of you try this out with someone new..." He speaks softly, and the mention of her name hurts in my chest a bit... I haven't hardly heard it out loud in a month.

    "I don't care who else is out there. The problem with that is there might be thousands of other girls but within that pool she is still out there, she's still in the back of my head, she's-" She's walking through the door right now. My words freeze, and I can see Jeffreys confusion until he turns his head and sees her walking into the room.

She looks breathtaking, stunning to say the least, and it almost makes me upset seeing her this way. She wears a black jumpsuit, a rather low cut one... Her Gucci purse is on her shoulder, and it matches well with the Gucci belt she wears. Her hair is softly curled, and she's wearing more makeup than usual but it doesn't matter because she's gorgeous as always... We decided it best that she's going to be on the carpet to help me, guide me, fix me up if I need it but she's not walking alongside me, Alessandro is going to be beside me tonight.