Chapter 37: Stereo Hearts.

EL'S POV:

    When is the last time actually going to be the last time? I told myself after I moved to LA that this was it, that I wasn't moving again until I retire, or go on tour, and here we are... moving yet again. I told Alessandro about my father, and that I would be taking some time off from the company, not working. He was more than understanding of the situation, and I realized how lucky I was to be able to take time off when I need it, to spend time doing what makes me happy... My mental health, my well being is just as important to him as my designs, and that's something I hardly knew until this year.

I'm also glad for this sudden move because that means Anthony gets his own showroom, of course I appointed him, asking if he'd take my place, and he was ecstatic until he realized I'd be living in London, and not with him. Bo is going to do a lot better in London as well...

    "Hey darling..." I turn around, my hands still in my suitcase, and see him walking through the door.

    "I didn't know you were coming over today... is something wrong?" I ask, turning, and he crouches down next to me, giving me a sense that there is something wrong.

    "I talked with your mum yesterday actually... I didn't want to tell you, I know the past week has been hell for you trying to get everything ready to move, but I decided I shouldn't keep it from you anymore." He tells me, and I furrow my eyebrows at him.

    "What's going on Harry?" I ask, and he reaches in his jacket, pulling out what looks like paperwork.

    "I saw how torn up you were, and... well I figured we'd need to raise a family somewhere someday so I went ahead and bought your house from your mum... She was over the moon about it too, she knew she was hurting you and she hated it... Now... Now we all win." He tells me, and I read the paperwork over at least a hundred times, looking at his signature.

He bought the house, he actually bought the house... I don't have to say goodbye. I don't have to anymore. I drop the papers, and reach for him, knocking him over. He laughs out, his arms holding me by the small of my back. "We've gotta stop meeting like this." He mumbles, pulling back enough to look at me.

    "Thank you....I don't deserve you... I don't deserve you at all." I tell him, sitting back, and he shakes his head.

    "It really wasn't anything... I loved your home... The yard, and the space.. It's so secluded, and it means a lot to you so it was almost a no brainer, and I helped your mum out too, she didn't have to worry about all of the selling issues with a real estate agent, and changing things for picky buyers.. We want it exactly the way it comes." He tells me, and I plant myself on my butt, crossing my legs, looking around me.

    "I can't believe I'm already leaving..." I mumble, looking at the apartment.

    "You're not an LA kind of girl... I knew it would happen sooner or later." He tells me, and I look at him.

    "So I'm a London kind of girl?" I ask, and he nods.

    "Yep. I've known that since the moment we started this together... I knew we'd be in London together." He boasts, and I sigh.

    "But I'm going to miss the beach..." I tell him, and he smiles.

    "Then let's go to the beach... Only for a little bit, I know you need to finish packing and all, but... one last time before we go?" He asks, and I stand up. I change into a bathing suit, pulling on one of his tshirts. He doesn't change his clothes, coming with me as we get into his car. We drive together, getting to a smaller LA beach, somewhere I'm guessing he's been too many times. I'm guessing he's been here because it's closed off, not many people.