Chapter 26: Coffee.

A/N: I know this is an ugly edit but I did it so you guys could see their outfits next to each other. El is really out here looking like a whole ass angel in this dress you can't convince me differently... and that's on fine line. PERIODT...

EL'S POV:

    "I don't think I've ever seen so many pairs of boobs in my entire life... As a gay man, you'd think those words would never leave these lips." Anthony throws himself on our bed, and I follow in suit, throwing myself down as well.
    "Perks of styling women... People would kill to see the boobs we see." I joke, and he sighs.
    "El, you have no idea how much I love you. I've already done more in this past week of being here than I've done in the past few months of working at the LA branch, and I've already had so much fun even though it's hard work... Seriously, this is what I wanted when I started working for Gucci, not an office building... You're like my fairy godmother." He looks over to me, and I smile.
    "Well your fairy godmother can't pick out your outfit for the show tomorrow so I'm going to need you to go to the showroom, Alessandro is expecting you, and you need to look really nice, that way when you're standing next to me and Harry you look good." I joke, and he rolls his eyes, pushing himself up.
    "Fine. I'll be back soon okay?" He asks, and within seconds I'm alone again. Harry hasn't talked to me this week as much as I wish he could have, but he's been through Paris, and through Rome, he's hardly had reception in most of the places, but everytime he does he makes sure to call me or text me which is sweet. He's making an effort, and I see that effort. I can't lie when I say that I miss him more than I thought I would, which is saying something because I was dreading this feeling. Tonight Anthony and I are going to dinner with Angelina and Milo, and I wish more than anything Harry was here. I'm jealous of his friends... that they get to see him, and I'm jealous of the sun because it gets to touch his skin every morning. I'm jealous of anything that's come in contact with him because I haven't and I'm not a jealous person, but I can't help it in this case. I force myself to get out of bed, deciding I'll meet Anthony at the showroom, and we can leave from there to meet at the cafe for dinner... I missed Milo too, him and Angelina were life savers, and I'll be reunited tonight, but they don't get off that easy, we'll have another dinner when Harry is here...

HARRY'S POV:

THE NEXT DAY:

    I'm finally going home... I've missed her, and I've carried the feeling of relief knowing I'll be home to her soon. Staring at the ceilings, counting down the days, through Paris, and all through Rome. I keep going back to the time at the canyon under the moon, the peaceful feeling, the feeling of being at home with her the feeling of knowing that nothing could have been better. That's why I wrote the song... I wrote Canyon Moon, I wrote Treat People With Kindness, and I finished some parts of other songs as well. This album accidentally formed into the shape of Eileen Montogomery, and I never thought I'd have an entire album solely based on one woman, I never thought I'd love someone that much but I do, and it'll be obvious to everyone once they hear it, it'll be obvious to her... I'm heading to her now which means I'm heading home. Kid is coming to the event with us, Alessandro, El, Anthony, Helene, Jeffrey... even Stevie will be there, but El is what I'm focused on.
    "You seem antsy, you alright dude?" Kid asks me from the driver's seat. We've got about an hour left, and then we'll be in Milan.The show is tonight, but it's early in the morning, I made sure we left early so I could spend some time with El before we have to do anything related to work related.
    "I'm fine..." I tell him, situating myself so I stop shaking my leg. I'm ready to see her, I got all the work I needed done, and I could hardly relax because her face kept playing in my head. I was jealous of Anthony that he got to spend time with her the entire week. I was jealous of the hotel sheets that got to wrap around her every night, and the wind that pushed her hair off of her shoulders when I couldn't. I shouldn't be jealous, I know she's doing amazing things right now, but I can't help but feel it when I'm not by her side doing them with her... I'll see her face soon though. I've been in contact with Anthony, telling him our ETA, making sure she's at the hotel when we get there. She knew we'd be there today but she doesn't think I'm coming until around an hour before the show so that I can get dressed and arrive, but that's the farthest thing from true.
    "You miss her don't you?" Kid asks me, and he's got that grin, the one like he's going to make fun of me, and I just nod, not caring if he makes fun of me.
    "Of course I do." I admit, and watch the minutes tick by.
    "Damn, I can't say anything though because if you weren't missing her we wouldn't have Canyon Moon." He tells me, and I nod.
    "You're right... I think Golden is still my favorite though..." I tell him, and he shrugs.
    "I love Canyon Moon dude... It's one of those songs we're just gonna look out in the audience and see everyone having a good time. It's a hit, the whole album is going to be a hit." He tells me, and I start thinking of every single song, going through them, knowing he's right. This album is so freeing, it's so honest, it's so raw, and it's so perfect because it's not perfect, it's all about not being perfect which is why I love it so much. I lean my head on the window of the car, and let my eyes close, waiting for the second we pull up the hotel, waiting to see my girl again.
    My eyes open when I'm shaken awake, and normally it takes me a second to adjust, but not this time. This time I'm wide awake, and opening the door. I text Anthony and tell him we're here, and he sends me a thumbs up. He told me the room number a few hours ago, and we made the plan that she's going to just move to my hotel room when I get there, but I should be right down the hallway from where her and Anthony are staying right now. Kid, and I move our suitcases from the car, and travel to the front desk, going from there to the elevator, and then I'm in front of the door, and I knock softly.
    "Anthony can you get that?" El mumbles from the other side of the door.
    "Absolutely not." He says, and he's farther away than her.
    "Why?" She fights back, which is just like her.
    "Because I'm lazy, and I can promise you that you're going to want to answer it." He tells her, and Kid has already walked past me, and to his own room. I stand waiting, and hear it unlock, and then open. Her eyes travel from the floor, and they go a little bit wide, but before I can even see her facial expression fully my vision is blurred by her. She's jumped up, her arms around my neck. She knocks me back a bit, but I catch her, and hold her off of the ground, her feet pulled up as I hold her tightly to my chest.
    "Hi love." I mumble into her hair, my face pushed into the crook of her neck, my smile hard to miss:
    "Why... Why are you here so early, I didn't think you'd be here till tonight." She doesn't let go, and I don't complain.
    "I wanted to surprise you... I think I did well." I laugh a bit, and let her slide down, keeping her balanced as I set her on the ground again.
    "Awe, you two are adorable... now go to your room before I gag." Anthony mumbles, pushing El's suitcase into the hallway. "Love you both though! Nice seeing you Harry." Anthony waves, and then shuts the door, closing himself off from us. El picks up the handle of her suitcase, and looks to me.
    "Room number?" She asks, and I point to the room across the hallway from the one we're standing in front of now. "Perfect." She takes the room key from my fingers, and opens the door up for us, sliding her suitcase in, and letting me close the door behind us. As soon as I turn back around I'm greeted by warm smiling lips, and they cause me to smile. She melts the kiss back into another hug, and she clings to me. Neither of us has stopped smiling since she opened that door, and this is the reunion we had been waiting for. "I missed you so much." She breathes out, and I hold her tighter.
    "I was a bit homesick." I tell her truthfully, and he pulls back with a slight frown.
    "We'll be home soon though..." She tells me, but I keep the smile played on my lips.
    "I already am darling." I smirk, and she smiles, but rolls her eyes, annoyed by how cheesy I can be. "Now get your ass over here." I snatch her, and softly move her on the bed, cuddling myself into her, feeling her warmth."How was your week?" I ask, wanting to hear every detail since I haven't been by her side. I pull myself up, and look down on her as she leans into me, my fingers running through her soft hair. Her hair always smells so sweet, like apples...
    "It was so fun honestly. At first I was dreading it, but when we actually got started with everything it was incredible. This is really the first time I've felt like I'm my own boss in this business... Alessandro was there of course, but he gave me my own team, and sent me to do whatever I felt necessary for the show. He gave me so much freedom, and it was just amazing... I fit, and styled like twenty models I think? I also helped with designs for the decorations, and seating and stuff." She tells me, and her voice is doing that thing where it flips up due to her own excitement due to her passion.
    "So in other words, you're ready for tonight?" I ask, feeling nothing but happiness right now.
    "More than ready, but what about you? What I was doing this week was all planned out... You didn't tell me anything except that you were traveling and writing music pretty much... What did you do all week?" She asks me.
    "Well we started in Paris, I tried to keep it very lowkey, and off the radar, but you know that didn't really work very well for me. Either way, I stayed in Paris with Kid, and we went all over, I saw some things I've never seen. Had lunches under the Eiffel Tower, and took naps in pretty flower fields. It was relaxing, well it would have been if I wasn't worried about you, and trying to keep you up to date... We were hardly in our hotel room, but we didn't want to be. We went from there to Italy, and we went through Rome. We traveled mountains, and valleys, and saw all the sights. Everything was great and we got so much done, but it would have been better with you there... I wish we could travel together like that, without the tour on our backs, no performances, or heavy duty video shoots, just us, and the clothes on our back pretty much." I ramble on about it, and she listens to every word. That's one thing I've loved about El, she's always been a great listener, even when she pretends that she doesn't care.
    "We will one day... What about the album?" She asks, and I stretch myself out, feeling comfortable once again.
    "I can't wait to get back into the studio, to record the rest of it... We're tying all the loose ends now, but everything is written now... It's all perfectly imperfect." I tell her truthfully, and she moves up, laying me flat, and climbing on top of me.
    "I'm hungry." She mumbles, her hands flat on my chest, a grin on her lips.
    "We'll order room service then... Whatever you want." I start reaching for the phone, but her hand traps my wrist to the sheets, holding it there. I look at her, and I see that hunger. "Not for food." She smirks to me, and I bring my hand back to her, holding her face. This was exactly what I missed, her eagerness, her love, her warmth. I don't ever want to see a day when she can't travel with me, when she can't be by my side for everything, or the other way around. I'm lucky for this, as she connects her lips to mine, moving in sync with me, I know I'm lucky that I fell in love with someone who wants to come with me wherever I'd need to go. Someone I'd follow to the ends of the earth.
    After a few hours of laying in bed, remembering the feeling of each other. After dragging my fingertips across her bare spine, and running my hands through her hair just to remember the feeling. After she continued to look at me, seeing me in every way she could. She pushed herself away from me to get ready, leaving me in the bed. If I could skip the event all together, and just lay here with her I would, but I know I can't. I forced myself up as well, getting myself ready out here in the mirror over the desk. I don't even bother trying to go into the bathroom. I know El, and I know she's one for entrances, one for me seeing her for the first time after she's completely ready, outfit and all, but I don't mind it, I love seeing her in every way, whether it's for events like this, or if she's barefoot, walking through my house with my shirt hanging loosely from her curves, so flawlessly.
    "El, is my suit... " I start, and she interrupts, cracking the bathroom door.
    "Open my suitcase, it's in the Gucci bag, but if I need to steam it I will." She tells me, and I got to her suitcase, finding the bag, and pulling it out. I hang the bag in the closet, and open it up, taking the suit out. It doesn't need to be steamed at all, it looks perfect hung up how it is so I put it on, throwing the accessories on the bed, minus the handbag that I carefully set down, knowing that she has a sixth sense, knowing if I was to throw it she would feel it in her bones. As soon as I fix everything up I feel odd, knowing that's her job, knowing she's the one who buttons my cuffs, and straightens out the coat jackets of everything I wear. I look at myself, and realize how much I love the white pure color of the suit despite my obvious dislike for it in the beginning.
    "Are you ready? We need to leave soon love, and if we can get there early I think-" I stop, when the door opens, and she walks out. Her skin is the first thing I notice, it's glowing. She's always glowing but right now she's on another level. The cream colored fabric against her tan skin is so tasteful, so elegant it could make anyone stop in their tracks. The dress holds class, dignity, and beauty as she wears it, but only her... Not a single person could look so beautiful in something so simple. It's gathered, but comes up higher on her chest, creating an illusion to make her look more full. She wears hoops in her ears, and her hair isn't natural, she curled it. Her makeup is the last thing I notice because she doesn't need it, but she looks incredible, angelic in every way. "You look.. You look incredible darling." I mumble, my words hardly audible in the air.
    "You don't think it's too much? The matching and all?" She asks, looking down to herself, and I shake my head, moving to her, letting my hands travel to her hips that are outlined so perfectly by the material of her dress. Seeing her in white, seeing her in something so pure, and simple makes me think of a future, it makes me think of someday seeing her in white but in a different setting. I push the thought away, knowing if I dwell that she's going to notice, and I don't want to scare her away, especially not right now.
    "Not in any way... You might steal some attention from some of the models though, give them a run for their money." I tell her truthfully, knowing she could be up there, walking right by them, and she would still stand out, her beauty unmatched by any of them.
    "Okay, don't overdo it." She rolls her eyes, pushing my chest back a bit, but I keep her in my grasp, holding my ground.
    "I'm telling the truth... You look stunning El, it's a wonder no one had you before I did." I tell her, and she laughs.
    "No one had me because I said no." She tells me, walking past me to her suitcase. She starts digging, and I pick up the handbag, putting the sunglasses on the bridge of my nose while doing so.
    "So what I'm hearing is, I was too irresistible so that's why you finally gave in. My good looks, and angelic voice lured you in to the point where you couldn't say no." I poke at her, and she pulls out a blush colored bag, walking to her usual black purse to switch everything over.
    "What I'm hearing is your gigantic ego poking through the charming facade that you like to put out for the world to see... You were chosen because you couldn't take no for an answer." She jokes, and closes the blush colored clutch, her cream colored fingernails latching around it. "Ew, this feels weird." She looks to the bag, and shrugs her shoulders. I understand it though. Since meeting her she hasn't let go of that black handbag except for when I bought her a new one for christmas, but it was the same bag so it's not the same thing. She really doesn't like change.  "Grab your bag, let's go." She motions, and I grab it, but I grab her hand as well, turning her back around.
    "Let me look at you again..." I mumble, and she turns to me, showing herself in full. "How can someone look so angelic, yet be so..." I lose my words, and she raises an eyebrow.
    "Demonic? Bitchy? Pushy?" She asks, and I smirk.
    "Your words, not mine." I joke, and she pushes me back, rolling her eyes at me. She slinks in front of me, every part of her moving so effortlessly as she walks, and I follow behind out the door. "If we're photographed together, don't expect me to look away from you... I'm going to have a hard time keeping my eyes off of you tonight." I tell her, and she turns over her shoulder, giving me a devilish grin.
    "For once in my life... I don't mind." I watch her turn back around as I close the hotel room door. I hear a door down the hall, and look over my shoulder to see Kid walking out in all black.
    "Well shit." El turns around at his words, standing by my side, and we both watch Kid walk to us, a large smile on his face. "You look like a badass rockstar, and you El, the definition of the golden girl, you look stunning." He compliments her, and she smiles.
    "Thank you." She accepts, which she never would have done so long ago.
    "No problem, let's get this show on the road." He claps his hand on my shoulder, and El walks to Anthony's door, knocking on it.
    "Let's get the damn thing done." I speak the words in the air, and see El smirk towards the door she looks at.
    "You and my dad I swear..." She mumbles, and Anthony opens the door, about to take a step, but he backs up, his mouth dropping.
    "Gah damn El, call the damn fire department." He starts fanning her down as if she's too hot to touch, and I find myself smiling as she does a small dance, turning away from the door. "Holy hell, you told me that you two were going to look good, but this is not what I thought you meant, Jesus El, you look like a model." He speaks the same words I said in my own mind, and I grin as she rolls her eyes.
    "Well we're going to miss the actual models if we don't get going now." She waves her hand, and we all follow behind. Anthony wears a blush colored suit, matching both El, and I, and I'm guessing she told him to wear that color. We walk together, but I catch her, latching my fingers with hers as we climb into the elevator, and eventually a car, all of us together. The chatter is light as we drive, and none of us are nervous, knowing tonight is meant to be fun for all of us, it's a time for fun, a time to rejoice. My phone rings, and I answer the call.
    "Where are you? You're in Italy right?" Jeffrey asks, and I smile, hearing his fear. He's a chill guy, but sometimes his manager side comes out, and the panic sets in.
    "We're all on the way to the event now, I'm ready, all suited up along with everyone else... I'm guessing you're there?" I ask, and he sighs softly in relief.
    "Yes, Helene, and I are already here, we found Alessandro in the mess of it all." He tells me.
    "We'll find you when we get there." I tell him, and he jumps in again.
    "Your suit looks good? El did everything right?" He asks me, and I sit back, resting my arm over the back of the seat behind her shoulders.
    "What you should be worried about is you looking not even half as good as El, and I tonight." I joke, and hear him sigh.
    "I'll see you soon... Tell El to stop fitting you in whatever you're wearing. Your head is too damn big." He mumbles with a laugh before hanging up. The ride is short before we get to the event, and we're ushered inside. We all move quickly, and we feel the cool air of the building rush over us. We move through the mess of models backstage, and makeup, and hair artists filing through the party. I spot a checkered suit, and recognize the one wearing it as Jeffrey, right beside him is Helene, wearing a shorter white dress. "Well there you are." He mumbles, pulling me into a hug. "How was the vacation?" He asks both Kid, and I.
    "Eventful, and needed... We finished the album." I tell him, and he smiles.
    "Sounds like we need to get you back in the studio sooner rather than later." He tells me, and I nod as his eyes land on El.
    "You look incredible El, you outdid yourself tonight, he looks great too." Jeffrey pulls her into a side hug, and I can't help but feel happy knowing that everyone can see her beauty, and that everyone wants to mention it to her. I feel proud knowing it's all mine, and I'm the only one who will ever think those words.
    "Thank you, thank you." She smiles at him, and moves to Helene.
    "There's a hell of a lot of fans outside wanting to see you, we don't have time for you to go meet anyone, but it'd be great if you could go say hello, give a smile, and a wave." He tells me, and I nod.
    "Do you want to come with?" I ask El, and she nods, taking my open hand. We walk towards another entrance, and the door opens, security surrounding us. Once I step outside El lets go of me, and stays put with Jeffrey, standing behind watching me as I step forward. The fans cheer, and I look to all their smiling faces, feeling a smile approach my own lips. I'm the luckiest person in the world, it still shocks me that this is my job some days. I wave to all of them, smiling, and hearing their cheers, thankful they came out for something like this. I walk back to El, and Jeffrey after a few minutes, and we all move back inside the venue, reconnecting with Kid, Helene, and Anthony.
    "Anthony and I need to go check if everything is ready, and then we'll meet back up before the show alright? If you find Alessandro, tell him I'm here, and looking for him please." El smiles, and leans over, pressing a soft kiss to my cheek, and moving away.
    "She looooves you." Jeffrey teases me, and I ignore his cheesy banter. After a while of walking through groups, saying hello to people, and stopping for conversations here and there I step into a side room, spotting an old friend. I walk to Stevie, and wrap her in a soft hug, her short stature falling perfectly to me. Before I can speak Alessandro comes in, waving to me, and taking my attention.
    "Have you seen El? I've been looking everywhere for her." He tells me, and I smile.
    "She was actually looking for you earlier. I haven't seen her since I'm sorry." I tell him, and he looks around, and then back to me.
    "Well you look incredible, she did a great job, but she works too damn hard." He laughs, and we all smile at his words, no one knowing how true they are but me and Alessandro himself.
    "Stand together for a picture." Helene tells all of us, and we do as she says, Stevie standing between both Alessandro and I. Helene steps back, and we hear chatter, the three of us turning to the sound.
    "There she is." I mumble, and raise my hands up, my eyes lowering, and my lips opening to a smile. I notice Alessandro open into a smile, seeing the shock, and happiness on his face as he sees El walk in. He loves her too, I can see how important she is to him at this moment.

El smiles as she walks in, and I notice the bit of panic she has in her eyes when she sees Stevie even though she's met her before

El smiles as she walks in, and I notice the bit of panic she has in her eyes when she sees Stevie even though she's met her before. She walks forward, her smile bright and kind as I pull her into a hug. She moves from me, turning to Stevie.
    "Hello darling, how are you?" Stevie asks, her motherly nature coming out as she pulls El into a side hug, kissing her cheek.
    "I'm doing well, it's a pleasure to see you again." El smiles, her charm coming out with the gesture.
    "You look darling in that dress El, always so beautiful." Stevie compliments her, and this is one of the few times the rosy blush flourishes on the apples of her cheeks. She hugs Alessandro last, and he kisses her cheeks as well.
    "You look incredible, and so does he, you did well. Hello Anthony." Alessandro shakes his hand, and the entire room feels warm, like a family. We all chat, and within moments El, Anthony, and Alessandro are whisked away, moving to do their job, and we're moved to our seats. Though we've got the rest of the night on our hands, and tomorrow El has somehow managed to get me to agree to lunch with her italian friends, we're on the cusp of being home, and I can't wait to be back in my comfort zone with El...at least for a few days, knowing sometime next week it could all fall apart when I bring the album out for her to hear, cover to cover for the first time.

—————————————————

Song: Coffee by Tori Kelly

Ahhh!!! I'm so shocked to say this but.... STYLIST HIT 100K TODAY OMGGGGG THANK YOU!!!!! I never thought I'd have a fanfiction grow so much and in all honesty I never thought it would be Stylist. I started writing it because my friend gave me the idea and it grew into one of my favorite stories I've ever written along with my favorite character I've ever written which is El. Seriously the love you guys show for this story is what motivates me so thank you... with this I decided I will announce the name of the third book....

First, you got Stylist..

Then came Trendsetter...

Soon you will be getting....

Drum role please..........

CREATOR!

The third book in the series will be titled "Creator" and if you're wondering why... when the last chapter of Trendsetter comes, you'll totally understand it(;

Thank you for the endless support. I love you guys so much!xx