Chapter 38: Devotion.

A/N: I know this detail doesn't batter but idc. This is how I imagine El for the forum... I also know this isn't what you expected but I mean it when I say... buckle up for the next "montage chapter" ..... aka.... the last.... chapter.........

EL'S POV:

    Living life... That's what we were doing. London was hard to adjust to at first... the time difference, it was something I should have been on terms with considering the tour, and how often I moved around, but it was different this time... I guess it was because I knew how permanent this was. I got used to it though.. I found a home in this place, and it wasn't just Harry's arms. London really felt like home, and it was comforting.

We had a quiet summer, we took our time to actually sit back, to actually enjoy being in each's company. I would wake up next to him, tangled to him every morning. He read the newspapers, his clases on the bridge of his nose as he completed the crossword, drinking black coffee at the dining room table while the sun sat in the morning sky. I played with Bo, spending more than enough time outside in the time we spent in London. He would sleep, his back pressed to the couch, mine pressed to his chest with his arm lazily slung over me while my nose was shoved in a book.

It was quiet, and it was perfect. We vacationed too, spending some time with his family, meeting my mother in Paris, and Switzerland, and the fun places she decided to go. He did magazine work with The Face, and Gucci as well.  I worked some, finishing up the outfit for his album cover which we shot only a week ago. He really wanted it to be open, to be bright and eccentric. It was exactly that, though we did push him a bit, the photographer and I. I even got him naked for it. He ended up loving the outfit I had planned and made, the white high waisted pants along with the shirt and suspenders.

We planned his outfits for things like SNL which was now set in stone we'll be going to New York the second week of November, and other late night shows he was planning on joining after the singles, and album were released

We planned his outfits for things like SNL which was now set in stone we'll be going to New York the second week of November, and other late night shows he was planning on joining after the singles, and album were released. We went back to the states a lot in our time off, doing small things for work, a rolling stone cover shoot I styled him for that already came out, he looked breathtaking of course... then there was a Zane Lowe interview which I was there for as well, hearing him talk about the future he wanted, being open and vulnerable.

 then there was a Zane Lowe interview which I was there for as well, hearing him talk about the future he wanted, being open and vulnerable