||29.

This chapter is dedicated to an amazing person PrincessPlatinum happy belated birthday girly. Hope you enjoyed eating that cake alone.

Enjoy.

                                • • •

                     ||Eno's POV||

I watched as Sofia guided Saviour to sit upright on his king sized bed. Saviour's home didn't disappoint. His room was actually a lot bigger than mine.

His room was painted white, with lots of modern decoration. Video games could be seen piled up at every corner of his room. What do you expect from a guy, whose father owns one of the biggest gaming company.

Dafe walked into the room with Emem, and placed a tray filled with snacks and a cup of juice on the bed table, for Saviour. Dafe's phone made a beeping sound, and he glanced at it to read its content.

"Be right back," He informed, once he glanced up from his phone. We all nodded, as he strode out of Saviour's room.

"How's your shoulder now?" Shade asked Saviour, same time Senorita by Shawn Mendes, kept on playing in the background. Shade looked at her caller ID, but ignored the call.

"How's your shoulder now?" She repeated.

"Painful," Saviour winced on purpose, making Sofia to rush to his side in no seconds. I sighted a ghost smile on Saviour's lips, as he saw Sofia.

"Enjoy the moment," I whispered to myself.

Senorita kept on playing in the background, which was starting to get on my nerves.

"Pick up your damn call, Shade!" I finally snapped.

Emem walked a bit, before stopping in front of me. "Chill, don't take out your frustration on the damn girl." She diverted her gaze to Shade. "Can you answer your call."

Shade glanced at her phone, then at Emem, then at her phone again, before nodding her head. "Yeah sure."

She slid her pointing finger on her phone screen, before placing it against her left ear. I watched as she began to walk out of Saviour's room. "Yeah mother, what do you__" Her voice faded once she was out of sight.

I turned to look at Emem, who was already glaring daggers at my direction. "I-I....... I didn't know it was her mother."

Emem who seemed frustrated, just rolled her eyes and ignored me completely.

"Seriously, I didn't know." I still tried to clarify myself. Emem swung her body around to speak, but Saviour's door interrupted her, and in came Dafe and 'you know who'.

"What's he doing here?!" I spat at Dafe. Felix looked at me for a second or two, before walking over to Saviour.

"How you doing man?" Felix asked, as he gently touched Saviour's fractured shoulder.

Saviour winced a little, "Better than it looks."

"Sorry man," Felix offered, which made Saviour to shake his head.

"Nuh huh, it's cool."

Felix diverted his eyes, then turned to look at me. "Hey E__"

"Save it," I stopped him with my hand. "And shut up."

"I'm trying to apologize here!" He snapped, already feeling stressed out.

"And do I look like I care?" I scoffed, then folded my arms. "Why not run to daddy. I guess he was right after all and you should follow his advise. Don't hang out with the likes of me."