Balachoni

Ive been thinking about book three a lot lately meaning all my ideas are about onto go on a google document. If you got anymore ideas or thought please let me know.

Ziyah's POV

Angela finally invited me over to her apartment that's across from a walmart in Culver City. It's one of those big buildings similar to Lucas's but more modern with white paint.

"It's Zi Zi!" I hear Sofia scream after I knock on the door Angela advised me to. The door swings open and Angela stands in front of me in one of those mom blouses you see at Ross instead of of her usual forever 21 tops. "See he came right at the time you told him," Sofia says and moves from her spot behind Angela. Maybe it's because she's wearing a french braid rather than those big ass puffballs, but Sofia looks like she's 5 inches taller as she leads me into the surprisingly neat apartment.

Before Sofia leads me any further I hand Angela the red box that I've been holding. "It's just a little housewarming gift," I say.

"Aww Zi, you're too sweet!" she says and grabs the box. She takes the lid off and turns her head to the side as her smile gets smaller. She squints and pulls out the little note which makes her laugh a little. She begins to read it, "Dear Ang, you never used them at home so here." Angela looks at me curiously.

Without looking in the box she says, "You got me condoms?" Eww no.

"Look in the box," Is all I say before Sofia asks what are condoms?

Angela puts the note in her pocket and takes out the white squares. She looks at the coaster and her mouth flies right open. They're just coasters, but on it I got them customized to say, "Angela's place," with a design underneath. It didn't take much, but Angela hugs me and tells me she loves me like I got her diamonds.

Sofia continues to show me around the apartment. "Look Zi Zi we have a balachoni," she says and points to the balcony on the other side of the see through doors. This shit actually looks nice, especially on a day like this where the sky doesn't have any clouds.

"You mean balcony," I say.

Sof holds my hand tighter and shakes her head. "No balachoni sounds better." With Angela only a few footsteps behind us Sofia begins to give me the grand tour of the apartment that's way bigger than I expected. It's already furnished like Angela said with a big gray sofa, small brown coffee table, and a black dining table set that already has little specs of rice and unopened mail on it.

Sofia of course ignores the living room, and the fridge to lead me into her room which is smaller than the one back at home, or my house.

"It's nice Sof."

"Isn't and look!" She points above her bed and on the white walls sits the portrait I drew for her in a frame. It actually looks pretty cool seeing something I spent hours on in a frame even if it is in a 6 year old's room. "I missed you so much!" she screams and wraps her arms around the right leg of my black pants. I pick her up which is way easier now that Im not holding the box.

"I missed you too Sof!" Even though it's only been some weeks, but then again for the past 5 years I've seen her everyday.

"Aww," Angela says from her spot in the doorway. At that I put Sofia down, and look at Angela who for the first time since I saw her in that hospital bed 5 years ago she looks like a whole ass mom. Sofia grabs my hand again like she is somehow going to loose me, and leads me into the next room. For a moment I think she's about to show me Ang's room, but this room is not a master's and smaller than Sofia's. The whole room is pretty much all white and the queen size bed is all nice and made.