Smoke Up

So I'm not the best at third person but here you go...

Third Person
Vince drove down the streets of Marina admiring the big houses and not necessarily knowing what he was doing going to Ziyah's house. He was furious thinking about a guy putting his hands on Daya, but more so of the fact she didn't tell him and let him do his job which was to protect her and put hands on anyone as needed. Technically he should've been going to whoever it was who grabbed her ass, but he didn't know who that was so for some reason he came to the conclusion he needed to see Ziyah. He wasn't to sure why, but it probably had something to do with him thinking him and Daya were actually a cute pair and not wanting Daya to be depressed because her acting like their mom was really taking a toll on him. He also hoped Ziyah knew who's face he had to break.

After a 15 minute drive of Vince trying to remember the house he picked Daya up from Vince arrived outside of Ziyah's house. He parked his car and stepped outside to stand in front of the homey looking large house that seemed to look empty with only one small car in the driveway.

Vince having watched too much soap operas and looking up to too many dramatic detectives, put his hands on his hips and looked up at the house like it was his next mission. "You got this Price, you got this," he told himself.

In a matter of seconds he was standing on Ziyah's doorstep and ringing the doorbell that for a second scared him and made him take a step back. He stood on the doorstep waiting until the huge door opened to reveal Ziyah with a blunt in his hand and a confused look on his face. He didn't know  why Vince was there, but also he was the slightest bit scared since he did just break up with the guy's little sister and he looked like he had spent a heck of a amount of time in the weight room.

Seeing Ziyah Vince searched for words until he looked down at Ziyah's blunt and said, "You're smoking?" His conversation with Vicki came back into his head and he thought if Vicki could smoke he could too.

Ziyah wanted to ask Vince what the yell he was doing at his house, but instead he just settled on looking at his blunt and saying, "yeah."

Vince nodded and took a look around the big house he stood in front of. Damn this place is nice, he thought but didn't show it as he made a face that expressed he was the slightest bit impressed. Right when Vince was about to say something  Ziyah said, "So you need something?"

He wanted to get back to his smoking session and being alone in his empty house that was spotless due to his mom ordering a cleaning device before she left on what seemed like her hundredth business trip.

Vince still didn't know what he wanted and looking at Ziyah who was the guy who broke his sister's heart made him nervous. Abruptly he blurted out, " Can I get in on your smoking session dog," Vince said aware that he was trying way too hard.

Ziyah looked down at his blunt and being faded said without much thought, "I guess go."

"Cool." The pair stared at each other for a moment until Ziyah opened his front door all the way thus inviting Vince to follow him inside. They walked into Ziyah's living room where he had been smoking and Vince looked around the place curiously before sitting on the couch across from the lounge chair where Ziyah sat. On the small table between them sat a pack of weed and in a matter of seconds Ziyah had his blunt back in his hand. He was just about to take a hit, but Vince's look of admiration stopped him.

"Have you ever smoked before?" 

Vince let out a small laugh while Ziyah stared at him. "Of course I've smoke weed," Vince lied. Ziyah took a hit from his blunt and just stared at Vince for a moment until he began to speak again. "Ok I haven't, but shit I know how it works, I'm not stupid."