Q&A Responses

I want to start by saying a big thank you to all of you guys for following me this far into my life, and sticking with me even through my god awful writing that I am still in the process of editing. Buuuuttt thank you so much for all of your support and encouragement on this journey of my works. I really appreciate each and everyone of you! Now without further delay.... Your questions are finally about to be answered once and for all!

Let's just start out with the most asked question, some even asking it multiple times just to get the message through to me: Will there be a sequel, series, or addition to this book?

I actually have began writing a sequel to this book already, it's called The Girl Without The Hoodie. You can check that out on my profile under my works along with countless unfinished books that I can never really get the energy to finish. Ultimately I don't really know if I will continue with writing more to make it a series, but I might consider it one day.

remindME_ : How old are you?

I'm just going to use this to say a little bit about myself. I'm actually only 16, I'm female, and I'm from Wisconsin, US. Shout out to all the Wisconsinites!!!!

Night_Owl26 : What inspired your characters?

My characters were just kinda made up, like I have an image of them in my head and then do a random name generator until I find the name that seems to fit the depiction of the character in my head.

kristinestar : How did you get the idea of the story? Also how did you plan out the story, or did you just go with the flow while writing it?

I actually got the idea and inspiration to write this from reading other books, as I read them I just picture ways that I would have done something different or changed what happened and it just kinda inspired me to write my own. I had no plan what-so-ever as to how this story was going. I had started it when I was around 13-14 and then took a break for a while and then picked it back up again, so basically whatever I could come up with in my head, that's what was written down.

PandasHero : Was there ever a time where you lost your energy or your encouragement to write? If so, how did you get past it?

Yes, almost after every chapter honestly. I just found my writing to be very simplistic and boring so I was always thinking of all the bad things people were going to think or say about my writing, but in the end you have to realize that your writing is your own work and if it's not good enough for someone then they can take it upon themselves to write their own story/book and see how difficult it really is. Usually I just kinda put off writing for a bit until I got my spirit back up, maybe read a few books to get my mind off of it and get me back into that inspired mood.

lilybski3612 : I was curious as to if you had a set schedule for when you put up new chapters for books? By said date or just as you go?

I have no system to my madness, so when the chapters come they come. My life is very hectic half the time, I have 3 AP classes that I have required homework for and then I work on the weekends so lately I haven't had much time to write more chapters.