~6~

Note: If you read my other Glee Fanfiction this isn't going to be like that. This is a new story and a different set of characters, therefore a different take. 

Anyways that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy!

Edited April 2023

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

"Feels kinda nice being back," I said. 

I was walking with Blaine inside Dalton. Today was the first time He's come back since Leaving Dalton. 

Looking up and around. "Do you miss it?" 

Looking back Blaine was gone.

"Blaine, seriously?" I groaned and continued walking to the one place where I was bound to find them. The Warbler's practice room. 

He probably took the shortcut, I always asked about the short cut but he refuses to tell me. Heading to the practice room I knew Blaine had gone that way when I heard the harmonizing voices. 

Ooooh, Ooooh

Uptown girl, she's been living in her uptown world

I bet she's never had a backstreet guy

I bet her momma never told her why

I'm gonna try for an uptown girl

She's been living in her white-bread world. 

As long as anyone with hot blood can and now she's looking for a downtown man. 

That's what I am.

Oh my gosh! This is my favorite song. I walk over following the music and saw my brother watching his Warblers friends.

And when she knows what she wants from her time. 

And when she wakes up and makes up her mind.

She'll see I'm not so tough just because I'm in love with an uptown girl

I stood by the entrance of the practice room and saw my brother being pulled into the group by a guy. 

Wait a minute, why does that guy look familiar? I walk in and a few of the Warblers smiled at me. I looked at my brother who was standing beside another guy.

You know I've seen her in her uptown world

She's getting tired of her high-class toys and all her presents from her uptown boys

She's got a choice

Nick noticed me and so did Blaine. I stood by the doorway as Thad came to the center and started showing off.

Ooohhhh

Oh, oh, oh, oh