~30~

Note: Yes! Valentine's episode. Also Happy Valentine's day, or early valentine's wherever you are. Also slight, if not full-on, smut. I'm going to try and it might not be good but please bare with me I don't usually write these sorts of things. 

But first, we're going to Adeline's callback to Julliard. To new york and yes, there will be some new slowly founded tension with Adaline and Rachel. You'll see why. 

also, I love Tommy and Adaline together. They are soulmates, and it'll probably break your hearts because some are rooting for Sebastian and Adaline. This love story is a complicated love story. She loves them both but Tommy has the same future planned as her. Sebastian doesn't. Hence why they're not together for now.

Anyways enjoy!

Edited May 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

New York. 

Oh my god, I was here. 

"You're shaking," Tommy whispered in my ear while were in a cafe across from the David H. Koch Theater. 

"My audition is tomorrow, my uncle is not answering my texts and Kurt isn't here. Mom went god knows where."

"Just relax," Tommy said taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. "You are a beautiful and talent dancer. They will be idiots not letting you in."

'Okay," I said. 

"Well, well. If it isn't little Adaline."

I stood up and smile seeing Cassandra July smiling. She worked with Madame Helena at times and was one of the reasons I was back on my feet after the incident. 

"ms. July!" I said hugging her. 

"What are you doing here kiddo?" she asked. 

"I'm... i' having my callback for my Julliard application," I told her. 

"Shut up," Cassie said stepping back. "you are not a senior."

"I am."

She smiled widely and huge me again. "Oh, it was like yesterday when you were begging me to leave you alone. Now you're grown up."

"Oh, Ms. July this is my boyfriend Thomas."

"The Tommy?" Ms. July asked. "This one didn't shut up about you."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. July, Addy's said nothing but praise about you."

"Good," Ms. July said. "Are you busy today?"

"We were just going to tour the place," I answer. 

"Oh no, no. Come, with me."

I looked at Tommy and we both followed Ms. July to what i was surprised was NYADA. Oh god, if we're here then Rachel was--