~21~

Note: none. Enjoy!

April 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

"Addy wake up!" I heard my twin brother shouting from outside my room. 

I opened my eyes and turned to look at the clock and saw the time. 

"Crap! Sebastian, wake up." I whispered loud enough for him to hear. I sat up and wrap myself in a blanket while getting out of bed then quickly started getting ready.

"Princess? What's...?" I walk over to him after putting on shorts and then a skirt that went just above my knees. 

"We slept in," I said in a panic. 

"What? No, we..." He glances over at the clock. "Shit."

I grabbed his pants and threw them at him as he caught them with ease after putting back his boxers. 

"Adaline sweetheart?" I heard Mom say while knocking on the door. 

Crap. Crap. Crap.

"Yeah, Mom?" I said walking over to make sure the door was locked. 

"Sweetie you're gonna be late." I heard her on the other side of the door as I was putting a shirt on and was looking at Sebastian who was still looking for his things. 

Okay so after our first time, it sort of became natural and we'd sometimes get sort of get carried away. 

For instance, when we got back from New Orleans we had sex in his room, and again when we went to a drive-in theater (thankfully we were towards the back and he had dark windows), then last night he came to my room--or rather snuck into my room and we--it was an endless cycle and yes we had protection but it's grown to be a habit.

I walk over to Sebastian who was still looking for his shoe. 

"Sweetheart everything okay?"

"Fine," I shouted. 

We both went to the window and saw that my dad and Cooper were down below fixing something outside. 

"Well, now we're in a predicament," Sebastian said smiling.