~39~

Note: Another chapter yay! Everything is setting into place and I will have another Sebastian and Adaline moment coming up soon. 

Happy reading. 

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

"Here you go, sweetheart," Carol said setting tea down in front of me. 

"Thanks, Mrs. Hummel," I said pulling on my sleeves. 

I saw Burt sitting at the head of the table and Kurt across from me. Finn was sitting beside me, and as the coward I was I ran. Granted that night I had run to my grandfather's burial place and Finn found me and then brought me here to his house. I had been staying here the entire weekend. 

"I'm... Kurt and Finn told us everything that is going on in your family and I am sorry you and your dad aren't working through this."

"Your family knows you're here, right?" Carol asked. 

"I texted my brother," I answered. "I just... I just didn't want to hear how much more of a disappointment I am to my dad."

So I had told the Hummel-Hudson family, excluding Finn, about the baby. And about the arranged marriage my dad had set up since I was ten. Finn knew the rest but i didn't want to tell Carol, Kurt, or Burt about the other stuff my dad has done especially when it includes him getting rid of  Tommy or his affair and my two half-siblings. 

"Are you at least going to school?" Kurt asked me. 

"I... I don't know."

I had called Tommy the other night and told him I was with Finn and his family. He came running over and I met him outside but stopped him before he could say anything by hugging him. There were no words other than that I just needed time away from my dad and I wasn't going to avoid him forever, I know that. 

"You can stay as long as you need to," Carol said taking my hand with hers. 

"Thanks but I know I have to face my dad eventually," I told her. "I just need to deal with him long enough until I go to New York."

"You could try talking to him, make him see your side," Kurt suggested. 

I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "My dad isn't like yours, Kurt. He's stubborn and always has to be right. It's his way or no way, when my grandfather was alive he was the only one who could put him in his place."

"At least Tommy and Sebastian are on your side," Finn told me. 

"I know," I said. "I just hate hurting my mom. She's just in the middle of everything and all of this breaks her heart. She doesn't deserve it."

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

It was regionals. Blaine was telling me everything that had happened today while we were at the mall. Brittany and a meltdown were not what I was expected to hear. 

"You are coming back right?" Blaine asked as we were outside a jeweler's. 

"Yeah, tomorrow, school, and then home," I said. "Just plan on locking myself in my room or staying with Tommy."

"You can't avoid Dad forever."

"I can, he's already disappointed in me Blaine, there's no point in fixing it. You know he never changes his mind."

"Well," Blaine said while he waved Tina over. "Good news is, after this, you won't be the only one he'll be disappointed in once I go through with this."