~42~

Note: This is going to be different. I hope you're ready with tissues. This took my forever to rewrite but it's here. 

Also, I'm doing my best to get these updates up please, be patient with me. 

Ready?

New revision October 2023

🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

Finn woke up and looked around to see their car had flipped over. His eyes caught Adaline with her eyes closed, her arms dangling above her head. A gash on her forehead where blood seemed to have dripped down added to the small pool of blood on the hood of the car. 

"A-addy," He barely whispered out as he heard sirens. He squeezed his eyes shut when the siren's piece sounded adding to the painful ring in his ears. 

"Hey, is everyone alright?" a firefighter asked from Finn's side of the window. the car on Finn's side of the window was bent badly. 

Finn opened his eyes just enough as a firefighter began checking his pulse. "S-save her... s-she... s-save m-my lit...tle sister." Finn's speeches slurred. 

"Alright just hang in here," the firefighter said. "What's your sister's name?"

Another firefighter came to Adaline's side. They were exchanging words Finn didn't know what because another ring pierced through his head as she closed his eyes. 

"Finn! Stay with me!" he wasn't sure who was saying it at this point. 

"S-she..." Finn began as his words began slurring more. "P-pre-pregant."

There were more voices as Finn opened his eyes and couldn't make out anything. 

The firefighters were able to get Adaline out more easily and effincently knowin they were racing against the cloak seeing there was flooding coming from between her legs all the while others were working on Finn's side. 

Out of the car Adaline was placed on a backboard when she shot awake, looking around in a panic. "F-Fin-Finn," she stuttered out while a female EMT held onto her hald. 

"Hey, your brother will be okay? Alright. We have to get you and the baby checked out."

Adaline shook her head that was when she noticed the neck brace on her and she reached up. "F-Fin-Finn!"

"We're going to save you both. We got to move her to the ambulance!"

"NO!" she managed to hoarsely shout out. 

"I'm sorry, honey but we need to save you."

Adaline began to thrash around while another EMT came over and gave her a sedative as they got her into the ambulance. Adaline was fighting but the fight in her was diminishing as she then fell unconscious and passed out. The EMTs began checking where she was bleeding only to stop when they heard the heart monitor flatline. 

"She's crashing!"

 Adaline's blue dress was slowly staining in blood from her face and not the skirt was staining ever so from the blood in her leg.