~13~

Note: Rewriting-- This is a completely rewritten chapter. [side note I really like this new direction I'm taking the stories and diving more into Adaline's dancing side. I know we haven't really dived into her music side but we will promise]. 

Happy reading!

Edited April 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

I didn't expect my day to go like this. 

After chemistry class was finished, I was walking out when suddenly I was grabbed by both my arms by Tina and Mercedes. 

'What the...?"

I noticed where we were going and I was ready to run out once I was inside the choir room but Mike blocked the door. 

I was now standing in the center of the room with everyone surrounding me. "Seriously?" I asked. 

"Tell your boyfriend to knock it off," Artie said. 

"What?"

"How do we know she's not in on it?" Puck said.

"Guys, it's Adaline," Kurt said. "Tell Sebastian to delete that photo." 

"Photo? What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"This," Tina said. 

I took the large envelope, opened it, and immediately regretted it. I closed my eyes and handed it back over to Tina. 

"How did you get that?" I asked, trying very hard to think of anything but that. 

"Sebastian handed it to us," Kurt responded. "Threaetended Rachel to drop out in twenty hours or he'll upload it."

I faced away and headed for the door but they stopped me. 

"Move."

"No, you're going to call him," Santana said. "Because we want to see for ourselves if he is really trustworthy. Since you trust him over us."

I scoffed and dug my phone out. I unlocked my screen and dialed Sebastian's number. I went to the chairs but they blocked me again. 

"For heaven sake's can't I sit down?" I asked. 

Tina was the one who brought me over to the piano bench. Everyone stepped back, still blocking the doors and there I was with everyone's eyes on me. 

"Hey, beautiful."

"Please tell me that you didn't resort to blackmailing," I said looking at the keys on the piano. It didn't help that Sam was standing near the whiteboard. 

"They told you?"

"Actually, ambushed me and now I'm locked in the choir room with all of them blocking the exit," I said looking at everyone. "Why did you do it?"

"Can you trust that I'll tell you everything when you're not surrounded by your friends?"

I didn't answer but everyone's patience was wearing thin. 

"Listen here," Santana said taking my phone. "You are going to stop this game, or whatever the hell you're doing. Or you won't see your girlfriend again."

She hung up and handed my phone over to Kurt. 

"Seriously?" I said sitting up. 

"You're not leaving until Sebastian deletes the photo."

I scoffed and stood up. "All of this is insane."

My phone chimed and Kurt looked at it. His brows scrunched together and he looked at Finn who came in with my brother.