~32~

Hi. I'm back and it's the weekend! This is going to be sloppy and also I am going back to edit some things from the story including the season's 4 sectionals. I am going to change the song and add something things in from there on. So without any further. Enjoy!

Rewritten May 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

Tweleve years ago... 

Six year old Adaline was playing on the piano when Mathew Anderson siting beside his grandaughter. 

"You're doing well," Mathew said to her. 

"Thanks grandda."

"Adaline," Pam said walking over. "Come on, it's time for dance."

"Can grandda come?" Adaline asked while looking up at her grandda. "Please, grandda?"

"Of course," Mathew said. "Come on now."

Adaline smiled then went to get ready. Arriving at the dance studio adaline was with the other kids warming up when a boy sat beside her. The boy smiled at her and she smiled at him. 

"Alright," Madame Helena said looking at everyone. "When I call your name and your parenters then you will pair up and come with me.. Adaline dear you're with Thomas Milton..."

Adaline stood up looked at her mom nad grandda with the other parents. 

"Hi, I'm Thomas."

Adaline looked back at the boy who she smiled at earlier. "Adaline," she said softly. 

Tommy smiled and held out his hand. Adaline was hesitate but shook his hand nonetheless. 

"Wait..." Adaline said looking at him. 

the two went to another room with three other pairs. They sat across from each other and Madame helena had them talk to each other. 

"You have a favorite movie?" Thomas asked. 

Adaline nodded but hugged her knees close to her chest. 

She looked at him and saw he was waiting for an answer. "Oh um... it's Princess Bride."

"That's nice."

Adaline tilted her head. "You know it?"

"No, but if we're going to be partners I don't mind checking it out," Thomas said which made her smile. "Do you plan on dancing forever?"

"Not forever," Adaline said. "I want to be a ballerina, like Clara from the nutcracker. I want to dance in the ballet theatre in New York city or anywhere."

"Is that why you wanted to try partners?"

Adaline nodded. "Ballerina's have to trust their partners. But the idea of someone throwing me around is scary."