~9~

Hello! And Merry Christmas! Well, it's Christmas Eve night and two hours before Christmas but I finished this up and tomorrow I'm going to update with a Christmas chapter because we've reached the Christmas episode from season 3!

Anyways to the story! Enjoy!

Edited April 2023

🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵

We were sitting around in a circle. Just Blaine, Kurt, Puck, Roy, Mike, Tina, Artie, Quinn, and I. New Directions is a mess. 

Santana and Brittany quit joining the Troubletones with Mercedes and Sugar. Finn was out somewhere, and Rachel was suspended and can't join us for Sectionals. 

I've talked to Sebastian every now and then. Blaine told me they ran into each, well he and Kurt did at Lima Bean but there was nothing bad. Blaine said they were talking about going out drinking again. The Warblers have won their sectional and are on to regionals.  I should know Blaine and I had gone to go see them for support. They were amazing. 

But that meant we were going to compete against them. Well, there was nothing wrong with a bit of friendly competition. 

"Are we sure we know which band member is joining us?" Artie ask.

"Well looks like floppy hair bass dude, chap licks McGee, and Johnny tromboner." Puck replied.

"God, we're screwed," Tina said.

We really were. But hey it wasn't the end, maybe. 

"No, we're not, I know for a fact we're winning," Quinn said.

Why did the way she said it made it unsettling? What did Quinn have that made her so certain? 

"I stand by my statement," Tina told me. 

"And I believe that," I told her because it felt like everything was a mess without Rachel and half of our team where the real power came from. 

We were absolutely toast. 

"Hey, great news everybody." Mr. Shue said walking in. "Sectionals is going to be a challenge. But we have a secret weapon-"

"Mr. Shue," Kurt said interrupting him. "We all appreciate your endless supply of inspiration. But all of us can deny the fact that the Titanic has hit the iceberg and we're on a sinking ship."

"Not if I can help it," Sam shouted walking into the room.

My whole body froze as everyone else burst into screams and cheers and ran over to Sam giving him hugs and love.

No. No, this was a bad nightmare. Please tell me this was a dream that he wasn't here because this was definitely not what I predicted would happen. How it did I wasn't completely sure. 

Finn was behind him as everyone hugged and welcome him back. I was looking at Sam in complete shock when Blaine brought me out of my thoughts coming over to me. I looked at him as he smiled and took my hand as we went to join the others. 

"Are you okay?" He asked before we reached the others.

"Fine," I said looking at him. 

Sam was hugging Tina when his eyes lock onto mine. I did my best trying not to show any emotion until he came over to me. 

Great now everyone was watching us. Fine, I was going to be bigger than this. 

I put on a smile, that wasn't real but no one could know. 

"It's good to have you back," I said looking at everyone who was watching us. 

"Good to be back." He said his eyes searching into mine.