part eight - patient zero?

A/n - had to re upload because of some crazy stuff that made it not work. (Or something idk)

“Megami! Your OK!” Taro yells, as aoi walks in, making the door close.

I sigh, as he runs over, his mask almost falling off, as he suddenly hugs me, which is unlike him.

Aoi snickers, and I glare at her. More bodies stay in the shadows, obviously scared. I don't blame them.

“Well, stuck with you two, this is going to be fun.” Shiromi smirks, walking into view, badly injured. I hesitate, knowing nobody is immune anymore.

Aoi holds her rifle, waiting, and kaga rushes out, waving his hands in a calm down manner.

Taro refuses to let go, and I notice a familiar pink heart, then it hits me.

“What happened?” I ask, and finally the last three people walk into view.

Meka nikaru stands there, whilst oka shuffles to the books, like always, and lastly ayano laughs, making me grimace.

“I never actually called anyone over. You good pal kuroko suddenly attacked us, during the meeting. Me and shiromi got away, and shiromi got pretty messed up, with a hatchet. Anyway, as we left, a inhumane scream ripped through the school, setting everything off.” Ayano says, glancing at shiromi, who still has that pathetic smug face.

“Students started dropping like flies, all losing their skin like reptiles, and we knew we were screwed. We ran here, and found taro, being attacked by what I presume to be hanako.” She adds, and I hesitate, knowing she's aware now.

“Oh, don't worry about that, I knew ages ago, I'm moved on, besides, I'd rather stay alive, than try and kill you.” She adds but I know it's a warning.

“You kill her, I kill you, ayano.” Taro suddenly says taking me and ayano back, as he lets go.

“I don't care if your yandere, or want me, I know you don't care about what I think, up to a point, but you'll be just like them If you kill her, a monster.” He says, and she steps back, obviously something hit her, hard.

The rest of us stand there hesitant, as the same scream echos everywhere, just making me almost collaspe.

Aoi suddenly gestures everyone away, as I black out.

….

“Your wasting your time.”

“The virus is superior”

“All in due time, you'll understand the true meaning.”

Oh of course, the all evolution bullcrap.

“Funny, you almost made me laugh.”

I know I should be a comedian when I leave, with your head on a platter.

“That won't be happening anytime soon”

I know.

“Not for the reason you think.”

What's that supposed to mean?

…..

“Hey, idoit, you look stupid when your out cold.” A voice jokes, getting another voice to complain back, which sounds normal.

“What its not my fault she's infected.” Shiromi adds, and I sit there, watching as ayano keeps aoi away, as shiromi carries on with the usual pathetic humour.

“If I turn, you kill me, simple. Besides, everyone is.” I grumble and kaga turns around, before looking at shiromi, who almost breaks her face.