Chap 18 - The Siblings, Thalia's gone and My last mate

~PERCY'S POV~

I appeared in my room in the cabin, and immediately I turned to the bed, where I saw Thalia sleeping peacefully. I don't blame her, Tartarus saps your energy like no one's business.

I sat on the edge of the bed, causing Thalia to stir from her sleep. "Morning, Love." I said in a calm voice.

Her reply was raspy, "Ugh, morning. What time is it?"

I laughed, "Neary lunch."

She placed her hand over her eyes, "So, should I get up?"

I smiled. "I would certainly like that." I said, leaning over to kiss her forehead.

She removed her hand from her face, and looked me in the eyes. "Well, I suppose some things must be endured."

I nodded, and left so she might have privacy to get ready. I opted to wait in the living room, so we could walk to the dining pavilion together. Walking into the room, however, I saw someone who was quite out of place. Annabeth.

I grinned, "Annabeth! How wonderful of you to join me."

She rolled her eyes, "I just wanted to say thanks for you know, coming to help with the monster army." She seemed to realize something, "Where's Thalia?"

A laugh came from the top of the stairs, "Right here."

I turned to see Thalia gracefully making her way down the stairs. "Hey, Annabeth. No hello for me?"

Annabeth smiled, "Good morning, Thalia. How was your quest?"

"Eventful. Lilith! Come here and meet Annabeth!" Thalia yelled over her shoulder to the kitchen. A pale head popped up from a fruit bowl on the counter. Lilith bounded over, and landed on Thalia's shoulder. Draco came over to rest on mine.

"Hello, Annabeth. My name is Draco, and this is my mate, Lilith. We are Percy and Thalia's dragons, and they are our riders." Draco greeted Annabeth from my shoulder.

Annabeth's brows shot into her forehead, "When did you guys get dragons? And how?"

I laughed at her expression, "Long story short, we saved them from some cyclops on our quest." I paused, before remembering something important. "I'm hungry. Can we go to the pavilion now?"

Annabeth nodded, and fell into stride beside me, opposite Thalia.

Once at the pavilion, Annabeth left for the Athena table, while Thalia and I went to the Chaos table. I sat at the head of the table, with Thalia on my right, and Luke on my left.

As I was about to start eating, Chiron stepped up to make an announcement. "Campers! The questers have returned, bringing with them the golden fleece! A toast to them!"

~By the way, I just realized, Percy teleported to the bedroom, but then immediately went downstairs, to find Annabeth already there. That means that bike is really fast. Even if you credit it to the bike, how does Nick get there so fast? (you'll see Nick soon) Even in the original, they're really fast, cause Percy teleports, and the questers are all at the pavilion by the time gets there. What the actual...?~

"TO THEM!" The campers returned the cheer with enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes when I hear Nick muttering to himself about how he was the real hero, and the rest were just dead weight.

Chiron cleared his throat to say that he wasn't finished. "Will Annabeth, Grover, Nick, Percy, and Thalia please report to the big house after lunch? Thank you."

I took my time eating, I already knew what was going to happen. Annabeth, however, rushed to eat, and came over to the Chaos table upon finishing.