Chap 26 - New Campers

~PERCY'S POV~

We sat, waiting in Chaos' office, waiting for him to arrive.

Chaos eventually walked in, "I see you all are here already." We smiled, and he continued, "The primordials have decided that Perseus and Nico shall be claimed by Tartarus, while Zoë shall be claimed by Eros."

We nodded, and shifted to fit the roll. I shifted to a form with black eyes and hair, and Nico did the same. Zoë shifted to have blonde hair and blue eyes.

(The original had images, and if you want to see them, look at the original story. I don't feel like showing them, simply due to the number of comments saying they were ugly, or planning their murder. For this story, we'll just leave it at 'they're attractive'.)

~THIRD PERSON POV~

"Nice look, Zoë." The three whipped around to see Thalia standing by the door with the rest of their friends.

Zoë blushed, "What are you guys doing here?"

"We wanted to say goodby before you left." Bianca answered pulling the three into a hug.

Chaos cleared his throat, bringing attention to himself. "Are you all ready?" He asked politely.

After they nodded, Chaos simply snapped his fingers, causing them to disappear. and reappear in the forests surrounding the camps.

Nico turned in circles, "Are we just going to walk in?"

Not two seconds later, four empousa appeared, with the minotaur beside them. Along with the monsters, two black swords and a pink bow appeared at the demigods' feet. Getting the message, they picked up their weapons, and bolted to Camp's entrance.

~PERCY'S POV~

The Camp's horn blew as we grew near, and campers rushed towards the entrance, taking their time to strap on their armor. 

I turned to Zoë and Nico, "Get ready for a fight."

They nodded, and faced the monsters.

I sighed, "I'll get the minotaur, you two get the demon ladies."

They nodded in agreement, and charged the monsters. 

The minotaur ran forward, his horns aimed for my chest. I leapt from the attack, slicing down with my sword, which I had named Moíra, effectively cutting his horn from his head. He roared in anger, and charged me, this time with his axe. Knowing my sword wouldn't be enough to stop his attack, I struck it into the ground, opening the ground beneath the minotaur's feet. He fell down a one-way hole to the pit, yelling in anger.

The Earth closed, leaving only the bull's axe, which quickly shrunk and shifted into a small leather bracelet. I smiled, and slipped my new weapon onto my wrist.

I turned to see Zoë and Nico finished with Empousa, smiling.

The campers chose that moment to arrive, filling the air with the sound of clanking metal. Nick stepped forward, Brad at his side, with their weapons pointed to us.

Before they could say anything, I began yelling. "What were those things? And why didn't you help us? We could have died!" I demanded.

Chiron trotted forward, putting a hand on Nick's shoulder, silently telling him to back down. "There is no simple answer. You three are demigods, and powerful ones. What you fought were monsters, specifically the minotaur, as well as empousa. Might I ask for your names?" He began politely, and curiously.

I took a deep breath, "My name is Dustin Blake, and this is my brother, Dylan. And this is my girlfriend, Ava Valentine." I paused, "What do you mean, demigods?" I did my best to sound cautious and confused.

"Half mortal, half greek god. The gods still exist, and sometimes have children with mortals, like you." He paused, but pressed forward, "I hope you don't mind my asking, what have your mothers said about your fathers?"

I shook my head, "Mom never spoke about him, she only ever said he was a mysterious man with a dark path. She says he was caring, but I don't think so. He left us for dead."

Chiron nodded, and looked to Zoë. "Mom always said he was handsome and humble. I never got much more out of her." She said, shuffling awkwardly.

Chiron frowned, "I am not sure, the only way to know is when the gods claim you themselves."

Almost immediately, symbols appeared above our heads.

~ORIGINAL IMAGES SHOWN~

~TIME SKIP - WAR MEETING~
~PERCY'S POV~

I peered through the big house window, watching the meeting unfold.

"Should we trust them?" I could make out Poseidon's muffled voice.

Athena nodded, "I believe so. They appear to have a resentment to their fathers, meaning they'd be loyal to the Olympians. And three powerful demiprimodials would be quite useful in the war."

I had to stifle my laugh, and I thought Athena was supposed to be smart.

Zeus huffed, "It is settled. We welcome them to the camp, but do not tell them of the war. We must gain their trust, or Perseus might attempt to have them join Chaos."

Brad stood, "We don't need them! We have me, the greatest demigod alive!" Nick frowned.

Zeus sent Brad a glare, "Meeting adjourned." With that, the gods flashed away, and the demigods dispersed.

Once they were alone, Nick approached Brad. "Truce? We're clearly the most incredible demigods, but think of what we could do together! We can convince everyone that we don't need the newbies! Deal?" He offered, extending his hand.

Brad thought, before he sighed, and shook the hand. The deal was made, and the demigods went their separate ways. 

One thing's for sure, tomorrow will certainly be interesting.