Chap 27 - Unexpected Ink and Two Embarrassed Camp 'Leaders'

~MORNING~
~PERCY'S POV~

I awoke in the morning, slowly blinking away the sleep. Zoë lay in front of me, sleeping soundly. I smiled, and carefully got up. 

I got ready in the bathroom, and looked at my torso to see something that wasn't there the previous day.

~ORIGINAL IMAGE~

Confused, I got ready for the day, before messaging Chaos.

I closed my eyes, 'Dad? I need to ask about something.'

'What is it?' A voice sounded in my head.

'Why do I suddenly have a tattoo?' I asked questioningly.

He hummed in response, 'You have a dragon, correct?'

'Yes, his name is Draco.'

He sighed, 'When a dragon bonds with a rider, a mark appears on the rider, to show other dragons that you already have one.'

'So...Draco claimed me.'

He snorted, 'Exactly.'

I rolled my eyes, 'Alright. Thanks Dad.'

I cut the connection, and finished getting ready. Stepping into the room, I found Zoë had already left. Sighing, I made my way downstairs.

Nico and Zoë were already dressed, and eating by the counter. 

"Hey, guys." I greeted, plucking an apple from the fruit bowl.

Nico glanced up, "Get ready to be annoyed, Brad and Nick are probably gonna challenge us."

I shrugged, "I'm not worried." I took a bite from the apple, "Want to head over to the arena to train?"

Nico nodded, and got up from his chair, Zoë following. Smiling, I led her from the Chaos cabin. We had been given the Chaos cabin as it was the closest they had. I personally think they had been hoping Chaos would kill us for entering the cabin, but I don't think Chaos minds.

As soon as we stepped out of the cabin, we were met with the sight of Brad and Nick, their weapons drawn. 

Brad smirked at Zoë, "Hey, babe. Why don't you ditch the loser, and date a real man?"

She snorted, "A shame I don't see any."

Brad's face went red, "Oh, yeah? I bet we could beat these two in less than thirty seconds!"

A wicked smile spread across Zoë's face, "Is that so? Why don't we wager? If either of you can beat either my Dusty or Dylan, you can do what you want with me. If not, they can do what they want to you."

Brad gulped, but Nick not being one to back down, nodded. "Really? Than you're already mine."

With that, Nick grabbed Brad by the arm, and led him away. I smirked at their retreating forms, this will be fun.

Zoë turned to Nico and I, and smiled. "You better beat them, or you're gonna face me." She smiled menacingly, and walked off.

I glanced to Nico, and we were in agreement. We need to go to the big house, to talk to Chiron.