Chap 19 - Reunions and Some Fun

~THIRD PERSON POV~

Percy and Artemis had walked to her tent, with Bianca trailing behind. Upon arriving, Percy sat on one of the large couches, and the two girls sat on either side of him. They began talking, and discussing Thalia's disappearance.  Soon enough, Zoë entered the tent, and they got to business.

Or rather, Percy greeted her. "Zoë! It's so great to see you again." He pulled her into a hug, which she gladly returned.

"Hello, Percy. It's wonderful to see you again, it really has been a while."

Percy's brows raised, "What happened to your english?"

Zoë laughed, "While I was in the sky, Ouranos taught me proper english." She smiled, before continuing. "I was also visited by Eros. I know what that flash was, Perseus."

"And you're okay with it?" I said, shifting nervously.

She smiled, "If I wasn't, you wouldn't still be here."

I nodded, "Fair enough."

Artemis had been following the conversation, but had to cut in. "I hope you all realize, I must follow the Ophiotaurus, just as I did before."

Zoë's eyes widened, "What? Why? You know what happened last time!"

"You know I must. The gods are unaware of its true self, and the expect me to attempt hunting it. I cannot refuse, or they will get suspicious." Artemis replied, waving away Zoë's protests.

Percy sighed, "You can't argue with that. It's just...be careful, okay?"

Artemis nodded, determination filling her eyes. "I will. I promise." She shook her head, before adding, "Let's get the hunt back to camp." She walked out of the tent, with the three others behind her.

As they arrived at the edge of the cliff, a small black blur collided into Percy. Percy was knocked over on impact, but put his hands around the small figure to protect it.

It revealed itself as a small, black haired girl, who immediately burrowed her head into his neck. "Percy! I missed you!" She squeaked happily.

Percy laughed, "I missed you too, Selena."

Selena sat up to reveal her onyx eyes, contrasting with her pale skin, and regal features. She rolled over, toppling into the warm grass.

Percy laughed, but was cut short when the hunters ran over to dog-pile on top of him.

He groaned, "Good to see you girls, too."

~PERCY'S POV~

Artemis walked over, with a large smile on her face. "Okay, girls, let him breath." The hunters gave various sounds of disappointment, before climbing off one at a time. 

Annabeth walked next to me, and looked down, as I hadn't yet gotten up. "How do you know the hunters? Is it because of you and Artemis?" She asked, curiosity clear in her voice.

I shrugged, before slowly standing. "I've helped with a few of their hunts." I paused, before I looked at her curiously. "How did you know about Artemis and me?"

She grinned, "If any other boy even touched a hunter, Artemis would have them killed within seconds. Not to mention," She paused for dramatic effect, "You looked at her."

I gasped dramatically, "Did I? Oh no, this is terrible!"

Annabeth laughed, but quickly became serious, "What was that pink flash around Zoë?"

"That would be Eros' doing. It means she's his 'mate'." One of the hunters said loudly, putting air quotes around mate. Bianca giggled.

Several hunters looked over, and Phoebe called over, "Seriously, Percy? Are all of your mates hunters? Whatever. But don't you dare hurt them, or it will be the last thing you ever do."