Chap 21 - A Stalker and Another Pet

~TIME SKIP~
~PERCY'S POV~

Last night, when we got back to the cabin, Zoë explained why she picked the people she picked the people she did. She told me she had felt something, instructing her actions. I suspect this as the Fates doing, though I know they're on my side. After all, they changed the prophecy.

Now, I awoke with Zoë and Bianca on either side of me, sleeping peacefully. I smiled, and disentangled myself from the bed, and got ready for the day.

I entered the kitchen, and made breakfast for the two of them. Not a moment after I finished, I heard footsteps from the top of the stairs. I looked up to see Zoë and Bianca walking down, hand in hand. I looked at them curiously, but made no comment.

"Mornin', loves." I kissed them both on the cheek.

"Morning." Bianca rasped, still half asleep.

Zoë laughed cheerfully, "Good morning, Perseus."

"Breakfast's on the on the table, I'm gonna go wake Nico." I said, already halfway up the stairs. Zoë nodded, and I bolted the rest of the way up the stairs. 

As soon as I arrived in front of his room, I knocked. "Nico!" I called, "Breakfast!"

A grunt was heard from inside, and I knew he was getting up. I turned, and walked back down the stairs to eat. 

After breakfast, I summoned five bags, one for each quester. They're used to supply you with whatever you may need or want. As a plus, last night, four more infinity cards appeared on the table last night. I had given on to Zoë, Bianca, and Nico, but I held onto the fourth. I had a feeling it wasn't meant for someone currently staying in the Chaos cabin.

"You done there, Percy?" Bianca called to me from the table. I nodded in response, and gave one bag to each of my friends. They thanked me, and we began the walk to Thalia's pine.

Upon arrival, we found the final quester waiting for us. "Annabeth! How've you been?"

She rolled her eyes, "Percy, iI don't think all that much happens in twelve hours."

I shrugged, "You never know. By the way, I have something for you." I handed her the bag, "It can summon whatever you need or want."

She nodded in thanks, "Thanks, Percy. I'll go get Chiron to get the van." She walked off, looking in the direction of the big house.

As soon as she was out of earshot, I turned to Zoë, "If Nick is following what I did, though worse, he'll at least attempt to follow us."

Zoë nodded, "He won't be a problem."

I shook my head, "Have you met him? He's the definition of a problem."

Zoë laughed, "Just trust me. Who knows? Maybe he's the one lost in the land without rain."

It was difficult to contain my laughter, but I managed. Soon, Annabeth returned, Chiron in tow. 

In no time, we were all loaded into the van, and I sat in front. Chiron handed my the keys, and I started the car. I wonder, how is Nick going to follow us? Last time, I used Blackjack, who thankfully returned to camp while I was in Tartarus. But Nick didn't have a pegasus, so how did he plan to follow us? I suppose a bike, or maybe on foot? Seems hard.

After nearly an hour, I eventually pulled into a museum. Annabeth raised her brow, "Fascinating location."

I shrugged, "I have a feeling."

She shrugged, and ran in ahead. I laughed, and we followed her. "Hey, 'Beth!" I called.

She turned, and I pointed to the nearby cafeteria. She nodded in understanding, and followed us in. I leaned over to Zoë, "Nick's coming in three, two...one." At the final word, the doors slammed open.