Chapter 6: Crazy Night

Ricardo

I watched as she disappeared in the crowd. She knew exactly what she was doing and boy was it working. Chantelle didn't play games, she was straightforward.

"Hot, isn't she?" I turned to see a girl with Eric. "I'm Maggie. Chantelle's best friend."

"Ricardo or Ricky." We shook hands. "And I wasn't looking at her, I was looking at that other person."

"That's an old woman." Eric mentioned, I just rolled my eyes.

"I have to go." With that said, I left.

"He so has the hots for her." Eric told Maggie.

"Big time, those two have a lot of chemistry." She replied as he nodded.

As I made my way to the bathroom, I saw her dancing with Alex. They were really close. Alex is a perv, then again, Chantelle doesn't need saving since she ca defend herself. Screw it.

Chantelle

I dance with this cute stranger, no idea who he is. But tonight, is about letting free and relaxing, I'm just living in the moment. If my parents saw me like this, they would lock me up.

I felt his hands leave, when I turned around, I came face to face with Ricardo.

"So, you decided to live in the moment and dance with me?"

"Maybe I came to save you from a pervert like Alex." He said as he took my hands and put them on his neck. "Or maybe something else, you'll never know." He added as we started to dance.

It was a very sexy song. He pulled me to him and his arms roam my body. My whole body reacted to his touch. I was turned on by him. How can someone I barely know have this effect on me?

"Who knew you could be really passionate?" I said as my hands caressed his strong muscular arms.

"There's a lot about me that you don't know, and you might never know." He told me while spinning me around and then pulled me back to him.

"And why is that?"

"Because this can never happen." With that said, he let go of me and left.

I stood there confused. For a moment dancing I thought we had something. I know he felt it too.

I went to the bar and ordered tequila, margaritas, mojitos. I mixed everything. Which was a bad move on my part. And Alex offered me a brownie. I ate two.

I got up and started to dance on a table, there were cheering, whistles and people telling me to strip. I forgot who I was tonight. It's like I was floating on air.

"Chantelle, get down." I saw Ricky.

"Nope, you can come up and dance with me, if you want, we can also have a good time in private." I told him as I started to lift my top.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I pinched his ass, "you have a nice ass." I giggled.

"Show's over people." He said as he walked past the crowd.

"What is a guy like Ricardo doing with a little princess like her?" A girl asked Trisha. "After every attempt I did, he never looked at me as more than a friend."

"Beats me, just don't mess with her." Trisha warned her. "Her family is one of the most powerful family in New York, so I would advise you to back off." With that said Trisha left.

"Ricardo is mine and one day I will ruin her little perfect reputation." She said as she grabbed her phone and made a call. "I need you to find out everything about Chantelle Black. This little princess isn't innocent."

........

I woke up with a major headache. Why me? I am never drinking again, well at least not like this. The again, this never happened I always wake up like nothing happened. Oh yeah, I took those brownies which are happy ones. Yeah, I've tried edibles before.

"Morning, princesa." I turned to my left and saw him in his sweat pants, no shirt on. Well fuck.

"Where am I? I know this isn't my bedroom." I mentioned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well, you're in my room, we had amazing sex last night and then you passed out in the middle." He grinned.

That woke me up fast. "We did not have sex."

He laughed, "no we didn't, I'm not into having sex with someone who's unconscious." He pinned me down on the bed and put each of his hands on the side of my head and said, "you would never forget sex with me, you wouldn't be able to walk, you would be begging me for more." That sexy husky voice.

"Well, seeing as you said we will never be in that situation, I guess I won't ever know." I answered him. He got off me and sat next to me. "how long have I been out?"

"Two days, papá called your dad and told him that you and Maggie went away to her beach house. Eric and her are there by the way."

"Nice cover and go Maggie and Eric." I chuckled. "thank you."

"Well, I didn't think your dad would want to know that his little princess has a dark side." He smiled.

"You know, you're nice when you're out of work." I sat on his lap, "I like this Ricky. And I also enjoyed dancing with you. It was really hot."

We stayed in silence just looking into each other's eyes. Our faces were just inches apart from each other's lips.