Chapter 16: Bed & Breakfast

Ricardo

It was 2 pm already, Chantelle wasn't here. Normally she's always on time. I tried calling her but no luck.

"You okay?" I turned to see Trisha.

"No, I'm worried about Chantelle. She's going through a rough time. I'm sure you saw the videos."

"Yes, they're all over the news. Even the ones where she's smoking and drinking and dancing on a table. I think it's very shitty what they did to her."

"My heart aches for her. I don't know what else to do to cheer her up. It breaks me to see her like that." I rubbed my hair in frustration.

"Because you love her. You being there for her is enough for her. I think I know who might be the responsible for that." She told me.

"I do and so much. I'll tell her that this weekend. She definitely needs a weekend away from this city. And who?"

"Remember Linda, well she's been obsessed with you, when she saw you with Chantelle at club 15, that night, she was so angry. I told her to not do anything stupid."

"Come with me."

We left the mechanic and went to her house. We got off and I slammed the door breaking it in two.

"You idiot!"

I went after her and grabbed her by the hair, "did you fucking exposed those videos of Chantelle!?"

"Yes, now we can be together, you don't want to be with a hoe like that, when you can have a real woman." She smirked.

"You disgust me. I already knew about her. Who else was involved in this!?" I barked.

"Can't tell you."

I let go of her and Trisha pull out a gun, "talk you little shit, or I will pull the trigger and burn you and this house down and make it look like an accident." Trisha told her.

"Fine, it was a girl named Rosalinda. She hates Chantelle so I took this opportunity to break you and Blondie. Which backfired now leave my place!"

"One more thing." Trisha added and then pull the trigger, Linda screamed as we laughed. "Next time it won't be water."

With that said, we left. Of course, it was fake, we're not murderer's. But sometimes a little scare makes people talk. And I also recorded everything. You want war, then war you shall have.

I called dad and told him that I was taking the day off with Trisha. She said she knew how to cheer Chantelle.

Chantelle

I woke up and went to put the groceries in the shelves and fridge. There was a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was Ricardo.

"I got a surprise for you." He smiled. He walked in and then Trisha appeared with Elle.

"Elle!" I grabbed her and hugged her. This little munchkin definitely makes this day better.

She squished my cheeks as she giggled. I smiled at her. We went to sit on the couch with Elle still in my arms.

"If you need a friend, I'm here for whatever. I know we had a rookie start but, I'm here for you." Trisha smiled while grabbing my hand.

"Thanks. It's funny, you and I hated and now look at us. My best friends since forever turned their back on me."

"Sometimes, the people closer to you, are the ones that hurt you the most." Ricardo added.

"Yeah, I'm learning that now. Even though my life isn't going the way I thought it would, I know I'll get through this. I have Ricardo, you and little Elle." I smiled at them.

Trisha cooked dinner and it was delicious. After dinner we watched a movie, it was a Disney movie for Elle but I didn't mind. I was glad I wasn't alone.

..........

Friday came, and we picked everything for our weekend at the bed and breakfast.

After two hours, we arrived and checked in. We went to our bedroom and as soon as we were inside, he pinned me against the wall, and crashed his lips against mine.

We removed each other's clothes till we were naked. He carried me to the bed and kiss every inch of my body, especially my breast. Apparently, the man loves this area.

He placed protection and then aligned himself between my legs. "get ready to scream my name, Princesa." He smirked.

He entered his big member inside me making me moan. His thrust started slow and then he flipped me so I was on top of him, he grabbed my breast and put it inside his mouth as he thrusted me. I moaned so loud that he went faster and harder.

The way he claimed my body was out of this world. This man knew what he was doing. Man, he was extremely passionate and it showed.

Once we found our release, we laid there with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"I love you." He said while grabbing my hand and then gave it a kiss.

I look up at him and smiled, "I love you too."

"I guess we're in love." He smiled back. I giggled

"Yes, we are and it makes me so happy. You make me happy; Ricardo and I love you so much." I pulled him into a kiss.

"You make me happy too, Chantelle." He pulled me to him and we went at it again, all night.

I've never been in love, and now that I am, I'm happy that it is with Ricardo.