Chapter 14: Rain's Event

We were enjoying our dinner, I really enjoyed being with him, and the fact that we're official makes it better.

"Wow, never thought I would see you in a crappy place like this. Wait till everyone knows about it." She took a picture of us.

"Look, Melinda,"

"It's, Rosalinda."

"Don't really care, Melinda, Godzilla, luzmila, I don't care what you say about me, but you leave my boyfriend out of it."

Ricardo laughed at my comment.

"Listen Godzilla, I know you're still butt hurt that my mother's books are better than your mom's. She's having an event to announce her new book. You and your mother tried to ruin it and it backfired making everyone hate your dear mommy. Get over it. Now shoo, I'm enjoying dinner."

"I will find a way to ruin you and even your mother."

"You do that and you will know who Chantelle Black really is. You don't get to mess with my family and get away with it. Mark my words." I said as I stood up and walked closer to where she was.

She didn't say anything she just glared at me and then left. I smiled, but I don't give empty threats. This one girl tried to bully me in school, I warned her three times, and she didn't listen. I sent her to the hospital. Course my dad paid the bill for her, but she never messed with me again, no one did.

I was dragged down and pulled into a very heated kiss. "Fuck, Chantelle. That was really hot watching you get angry."

"Godzilla will learn her lesson if she messes with me again. I'll make sure to wipe her off this planet." I smirked.

"Is it bad that I want you so bad on my bed and you showing me how angry you can get?" He said in between kisses.

"Nope, because I want you so bad too. But not today, I got an early class and it so happens I have an exam after it." I giggled.

"What if we go to a bed and breakfast this weekend." He suggested.

"As long as we pay it together. I don't want you to spend all your money."

"Bed and breakfast aren't expensive. And I want to spoil you for a weekend. I want to treat my girl to a very romantic weekend, away from everyone. I have my savings. And if you're wondering, yes I would still have money left."

"Alright, but if we have another getaway like this, it will be my treat, deal?" I suggested.

"Deal, Princesa." He smiled.

.........

Today is my mom's event. I keep getting this awful feeling.

"You okay?" I turned to see Aaron.

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling. But might be my imagination."

"Maybe, don't worry sis. The place will be crowded with security guards and the police will be right outside."

Yeah, two years ago, someone tried to kill mom. They caught the person before he could harm mom, of course guests got hurt in the process. But they are all alive. Our parents felt bad that they got hurt in their event, that they paid for everything.

"Yeah, that might be what's worrying me. Hopefully no crazy fan this time." I answered as he pulled me into a hug.

A few hours later, we arrived at the event. I was with Ricardo and our friends at a table.

"I can't wait for your mom's book announcement and to read it." Sapphi said excited. She loves to read. Luke smiled at her and then peck her lips.

Mom got in the front and thanked everyone for being here. She started talk about her new book.

Maybe I was overreacting back at home for nothing. I mean everything is going well and no drama.

A few minutes later lights went off. And soon there was a screen on the back of where mom is standing.

Everyone gasped at the videos that were showing. No, no, this can't be happening. It was me, Eric and Loisa having a threesome. Then it changed to me and Luke having sex on his living room. Oh my God, that was the day we went for drinks. Was someone following us?

The video stopped and lights went back on. All eyes were on me. Sapphi and Maggie proceeded to slap Luke and Eric.

"I promise is not-" I was cut by them slapping me. I deserve that for not telling them.

"All this time, and you hooked up with Luke." With that said, she left.

"I asked you if something else happened and you said it was just kissing. How could you lie to me?" Maggie left after that. The guys ran after them.

"Mom, dad. I'm sorry." I left; Ricardo followed suit.

Our parents apologized for my behavior.

.........

I wanted to run away, but I needed to talk to my parents. Ricardo went home after I assured him that I would be fine. I heard the door open and in walked two angry parents.

"We are so disappointed in you." Mom told me.

"And appalled by your behavior. Do you think having careless sex makes you cool? What were you trying to achieve by that?" Dad said as I started to cry.

"We thought that you were changing. Clearly, we were wrong, we are cutting you off. No trust fund for you." Mom added.

"First, you spend a lot of money on one thing, now we found out that you were having careless sex. And to top it all, we received a video of you smoking weed and drinking like there's no tomorrow. I had enough of this behavior, you want to act like a grown up, then you can grab a suitcase pack your clothes and look for another place to stay." Dad said with so much anger.

I don't blame him, he's right. My past came back and haunt me causing me to lose my parents trust. I didn't care about the trust fund. I'm just angry that I hurt and betray my parents trust.

"Fine, have it your way." I sobbed.

How do you go from having everything to nothing in a blink of an eye?  

A/N: don't you just love drama🤗 ....well I'm off to Jumanji with Nash if anyone needs me. Adios💃🏻