Chapter 19: Revenge Is Sweet

I asked mom why Aaron hasn't contacted me and what she told me broke me. She said she didn't want to worry me with everything going on. 

"Hey, bro." I cried, "wake up so we can have our special sibling day."

"The day of the event, after you left, he got in his car and drove to your house, except he never made it, someone crashed into him and then made an escape. This was planned." Marcos explained to me. 

He was in the car crash too, except he just got a few bruises, my brother had the worst end of the deal. 

"Mom, you don't think Rosalinda and her mom did this, do you?" 

"There's a high possibility they did. I mean she exposed you, we need to hire a PI, I need answers." With that said, she left. 

I grabbed Marcos hand, he was so broken, "He will wake up, I know he will."

"I hope so, I love your brother so much, it hurts to see him like this." He said as tears started to fall. I cried too. 

Aaron has always been there for me. And now it's my time to be here for him. Please wake up, big brother.

........

After visiting Aaron, I went to back to the apartment. I made my way to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. 

Hey, Princesa. I'm going to work on a car all night with my dad. The owner will pick it up tomorrow morning. I love you.

I love when he leaves little notes, which is every day. These little details make me fall in love with him every day. 

There was a knock on the door. I saw through the peephole who it was and I was surprised. I opened it and let them come in. They took a seat on the couch. 

"What brings you to my humble abode?" I asked them. 

"We came to apologize. We behaved like assholes." Luke mentioned. 

"Big assholes. What we did was cruel." Eric chimed in. 

"I'm sorry, Chantelle. I let jealousy invade me that I didn't listen to the whole story and ended up hurting you." Maggie added.

"Me too, you're my best friend. And we let jealousy and anger get the best of us." Sapphi said while shifting in her spot. 

"A part of me wants to grab you four and throw you out of this apartment through the window. But the other part would miss you. Even though you're all dickheads."

"Does that mean you forgive us?" Luke asked. 

"Why did you two forgave them fast and not me?" I asked the girls. 

"Because I'm in love with Eric. I tried to be mad but I couldn't." Maggie said as tears were falling. 

"And I've never had a boyfriend and when Luke took an interest in me, I felt really happy." Sapphi told me. 

"And we were so happy with them, that we hurt you in the process." Luke said as Eric nodded. 

"Alright, but it will come with a price for me to forgive you all." I told them. 

"You name the price." Eric said. 

"You two will become Rosalinda's best friends and will get every dirt on her. You can trash talk about me, which won't be hard." I was a little mad for what went down at the grocery store. 

"And you two, since you're good with cars, you will go to this address and help Ricardo and his dad." 

They all nodded I gave them the address and then they left.

"The only time we talked like that was at the grocery store. And it was not that bad but it wasn't good." Sapphi mentioned. 

"But we will become her best friends and get every secret out of her. We all know she wanted to be Sapphi's friend because she is royalty." Maggie mentioned.

"Good, then it will be easy. Prove to me how sorry you two are by doing this favor to me." I said with crossed arms. I may sound like a bitch but these four were rude to me. Actions speak louder. 

"Can we at least hug you?" Sapphi asked. I nodded. 

They hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss them. But I was still a little mad. Plus, they will do the job easy for me. What better than become friends with the enemy. I'm going to take down Rosalinda and her mother.

They left and I plopped on the couch. It's been a very eventful day. I just want to sleep. But first food. 

My phone started to ring. I picked it up and it was Ricardo. He was Face Timing me. 

"Hey, babe." I smiled. 

"That sounds hot, Princesa." He gave me a devilish smirk. I giggled. "I see you sent reinforcement."

"They're happy to do it. You keep them there as long as you want, if you want, make them lift cars with no help." I said as he laughed.

"Well, I don't know about that, but it will be a long night. But thanks for sending help. We need it. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye." 

Those two will have fun working there. I chuckled. They wanted to be a dick to me, then I can be one too, and even worst. Revenge is sweet.