Chapter 10: Social Status Don't Matter

He didn't say anything for about 5 minutes.

"You were Eric's mystery girl?"

"I didn't know I was mystery. But yeah, we used to date, we got in the heat of the moment and had a crazy night, and when I mean crazy, I mean big time. I ended up having a threesome that night. His best friend walked in on us and she was a little drunk and joined us."

"Wow, are you into sharing?"

"No, Eric and I dated but we weren't serious, we just liked each other's company and had sex. After that night, I told him I didn't want another threesome." I move closer to his ear and whispered, "I prefer their manhood to be mine and mine only." I told him in a very seductive way.

"So, you enjoy sex and from what you're telling me now, you enjoy it a lot." He told me while looking down at my lips. 

"Yeah, I do. But I'm tired of meaningless sex. I want to be in a relationship based on love and not just physical attraction." I answered him as I pulled away.

"Well, the guy for you might be out there, just you wait." He moved away from me and got in his car.

"So uhm, will you keep that secret, those are my dark secrets, if Maggie and Sapphi find out, they will never talk to me again."

"Your secrets are safe with me, Princesa. See you at work." With that said, he drove off.

I wanted to be honest with him, if we ever get a chance to be together. I don't want to hide this and someone else exposing me. And I do know I will have to tell Maggie and Sapphi about Eric and Luke. But for now, I will keep that to myself.

Ricardo

It was intense listening to everything she dropped back there. But I do appreciate her honesty. We all have a past and secrets. Well I don't have secrets nor a past I'm running from. I'm just a normal guy working and now maybe a possibility to make my dream come true.

I was looking forward hanging out with Chantelle. The only time we spent together out of work was at club 15 and at my house. I enjoy her company. Even if she gets on my last nerves sometime.

I arrived home and told my parents about what Chantelle did.

"Wow, that girl really likes you." Nana said.

"Her and her family are good people. Just don't break that girl's heart. Her father will hunt you down. He is very protective of her." Dad told me.

"I know, I'm hanging out with her on Saturday." With that said I went to my room.

"It's starting." Mom told them as they nodded.

Chantelle

Saturday came, I told Ricardo that I would pick him up. This way he wouldn't get lost. Sapphi lives in a private residence and security everywhere. That's what you get when you're royalty. Especially now since she's alone in the house.

"You can drive it, if you want."

"Read my mind." He smiled. He got in the driver seat and started the car. I guided him to Sapphi's house.

"You know, you look really hot driving my car." I smirked. He just chuckled.

After a 20-minute drive, we arrived at her house. Inside was already Maggie, Eric, Sapphi and Luke.

"The happy couple finally arrived." Maggie announced. Leave it to Maggie to say something like that.

We went to the backyard and chill. It felt so good to be with everyone again.

At some point, Luke was flirting with Sapphi and Eric was making out with Maggie. They were all in the pool. I couldn't get in the pool. Mother nature hit me and screw my swimming plans.

Ricardo stayed with me just talking and even joking. Who knew? I stayed up last night really late and only had like 3 hours of sleep. I excused myself and went into the guest bedroom. Once I was inside, I felt someone behind me making me shiver.

Before I knew it, he pinned me against the wall and leaned in till we were just inches from our faces.

"You drive me crazy, Princesa." He said in a sexy voice.

"Really? How crazy?"

He captured my lips with his, if this is a dream nobody wakes me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his arms were wrapped around my waist. He slid his tongue and played with mine making me moan against his lips. The kiss was rough and passionate. That's how much we've been craving each other's lips.

We ended up landing on the bed with him on top of me. We giggled against each other's lips.

"I really like you and I want to get to know more about you." He said while caressing my face.

"I would like that too." I pecked his lips.

We got under the sheets and I snuggled to him. And within seconds I was out. I need my sleep so bad.

"Sweet dreams, Princesa." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

Now this I like. I feel safe in his arms.

A/N: I know a lot were shocked at her honesty. But there's a reason behind it. I dont just write characters and make them say Important stuff just cause. Always trust the author🌚........or not. Guess we shall see😂.