Chapter 2: meeting the kamado family

AN: I DO NOT OWN KIMETSU NO YAIBA AND NARUTO EXCEPT MY OC!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third person POV

After that flash of light knocked Nanami out of consciousness, Kurama was then resealed inside of her as Hagoromo transported her to where her mission is at. But he may have a miscalculation when he transported the twin sister of Naruto Uzumaki, the knucklehead ninja of the leaf.

Nanami gained consciousness at that time when she realized that she's falling from the sky, she screamed and braced herself as she was hit from tree branch to tree branch until she was then dropped on the ground.

She groaned in pain after the last drop and was losing consciousness. But before she black out, a certain burgundy-haired boy with red eyes came in. His eyes filled with worry towards the red-headed Uzumaki, he then decided to take her to his home where his mother and siblings are waiting for him.

Nanami' s POV

"Ugh... my head" I groggily said as I opened my eyes, I remember I was falling from the sky and was hit from a tree branch and then hit the ground.

"Che, you gotten rusty with your landing." I heard Kurama said in my head.

"Shut it, how was I supposed to know that I would be transported and fall from the sky dattebane." I pointed out.

"Hm, touché" he lazily said.

I then sensed someone coming in and I stood up to see who it was. Then came in a petite young girl with fair skin, black hair, worn tied back in three low buns, decorated by pink ribbons, and eyes of a dark red color that only appeared pale pink around their lower irises. She also wears a pink kimono.

"Hey, your awake! We were worried about you. You were falling from the sky and dropped to the ground, luckily nii-Chan found you. We thought you wouldn't make it." She said as she handed me a cup of water.

"Thank you" I said as I took the cup and drink it. It felt refreshing when I drank the water and you couldn't blame me after all, I was in the middle of a war dattebane! I gave the cup back to the girl and smiled at her in gratitude.

"By the way, my names Nezuko. What's yours?" She said.

"Oh. My name is Uzumaki Nanami, dattebane!" I said but I then covered my mouth when I said 'dattebane'. Nezuko looked at me in a confusingly manner.

"'Dattebane'?" She said.

"Ah, sorry. Whenever I felt certain emotion like being flustered or excited I would always end my sentences with 'dattebane'" I said as I put my hand on the back of my head.

"Ah, I see. I get it. Oh I should let Nii-Chan know that your awake! Your clothes are being washed so okaa-San lend you her spare kimono for the time being, and also your stuff is on the side where your spare is." She said as she stood up and giving me a smile before she left. I then saw the kimono that was neatly folded beside me, along with the a bag which I could remember that it's not on my person before and began to change.

I check myself out and fix my red hair that I inherited from Okaa-Chan, and went to check what's inside the bag, what I saw made my eyes widened in surprise. All of my scrolls and weapons are here in this bag, but how? I do hope they didn't check inside this bag, they would have been scared. I then went out and saw a woman with a noticeably light complexion, kind, dark purple eyes that appear a lighter color around the rims of their irises, and a small beauty mark located on the left of her face below her lower lip. She has black hair, worn tied back in a messy bun with a few loose strands left to dangle over her face. She wears a purple and cream checkered kimono with a white and long-sleeved smock over the top, also sporting a length of white cloth that she wears around her head, covering most of her hair.