happy chaos...

-       Should we murder the cake? – Kelley showed off her English language skill.

Yep. Sure. Let's murder the cake, Kelley.

-       I'll get the knife. – Pinoe run in the kitchen and didn't forget to drag Sky with her.

-       Just leave Sky here, Jesus. What's wrong with you? – Crystal threw an empty Styrofoam cup at Pi while chuckling over the fact that she couldn't even leave Sky alone for even one sec.

Pinoe rubbed her head where Crystal hit the exact target that she aimed, then laughed at herself and replied:
-       Ali uses her knifes as dumbbells, so it's very fucking heavy alright? I need an extra hand.

-       Bullshit. – Ash said while giggling at Pinoe's ridiculous ass.

She immediately threw another cup at Pinoe after that, then reached her leg out to kick Pi's butt jokingly.

-       QUICK! I WANT MY CAKE! – HAO threw another cup which hit Skylar's head instead, but it helped make all of us burst out of laughter so Sky's pain was worth it.

I got passed a piece of cake from Melvin, so I slightly pushed it towards her without making any eye contact.

-       Thank you. – her voice got so small that only I could hear it.

-       No worries. – I replied while trying my best to keep my voice from being shaky.

-       We need to give the kids their cake too. – Kameryn who was responsible for cutting the birthday cake said.

-       I'll...

Just when Pinoe raised her hand for volunteer, I stole her chance:
-       I'll do it.

Then I quickly grabbed a tray from Ali's hand and waited for Kameryn to put all the plates on top. I pretended to not see the weird looks from everyone in the room questioning my strange energy for being voluntary.

Sorry, guys. I just needed to get the fuck outta here for a few seconds, otherwise I would turn fucking crazy for pretending like I was ok with all the things she just casually told me after all those years not letting me at least know about her existence on Earth. She suddenly evaporated, and now appeared just to say shit like that to shock the hell out of my fragile heart.

Fuck, I love her so much, so this was just too much for me to handle. I really needed a minute out of her sight, so I could be able to breathe again. Jesus, my heart was burning sitting next to her fucking perfect self and knowing that I somewhat ruined her marriage.

After I put down the tray and distributed all the plates of cake out to all the kids, I walked aside and tried to inhale some fresh air. All of a sudden, something touched my leg which made me lower my head and look down.

I immediately smiled like an idiot without any preparation. I was just naturally so happy to see her adorable and innocent face.

-       Hi, little thing. How can I help you? – I bent down on one knee and held her tiny little body in my arms.

-       I know where I see you.

My heart danced like crazy as soon as that cute voice raised.

-       Where? – I asked without any actual requirement of an explanation from what she just said.

-       Mommy's photobook. I see you, and the pink-haired lady, and the tattooed lady, and the hair-in-a-bun lady, and so many pretty ladies, I also see Mommy smile so big and look very very happy standing beside you.