..."man, I don't like her"...

- Bye, Mamas. See you next time. - Kai said, hugged Pinoe and Sky for the last time until they saw each other again.

- See ya, baby. - They kissed his temples.

What a fine-looking family, huh?

- Chris, Toby will take you home. - Pinoe said all of a sudden, which made me wanna throw a chair at her.

"Bitch! You are not fucking helping!" - I mentally cussed at her.

- No, Pinoe! The fuck are you doing?! - I apparently mouthed those words while waving my hands behind Christen's back to signal her to call that stupid fucking suggestion off, cos I was not emotionally prepared for nerve-wrecking shits such as sitting two feet apart from my almost-twenty-year crush for nearly one hour. 

Lord did I wanna scream in Pinoe's fucking face.

Christen then turned around. After taking a quick glance at me, she turned back and told Pi:

- Tobin should go home and rest. I can take a cab.

My heart suddenly felt so sad after hearing that from her, but on the other hand, I smiled in relief. Not that I didn't want to drive her home, because if she wanted, I would be her personal driver for the rest of my existence. However, it was just what I wished for us in that moment, because I thought sitting in the same car with me for nearly an hour drive could possibly make her uncomfortable and suffocated. And I didn't wanted to make her life anymore difficult, since I had unfortunately done that enough.

- She can take you to waffle house to have breakfast if you want. - Pi literally ignored me and added that to the conversation that absolutely no one asked for.

- Fuck you! - I mouthed, raised my middle finger at her.

- What did you say? Oh, you wanna take Heather to Disneyland? - she entirely made that up after pretending like she could hear my inner voice which was basically not even mine in the first place.

Chris finally acknowledged that Pi was just initiating the whole thing for me without me even asking, so she let out a little laugh and slightly shook her head because she was just so done with Pinoe.

She then turned to Heather and gently said after gave a hand out for her daughter to hold.

- Baby, let's go. Say goodbye to everyone and we'll go home to Grandpa.

- Mommy, can I stay here with Hermie and Kai? - sweet little angel asked, which got all of us surprised.

None of us would have expected all of them would become this close so fast. I think it's the mentality of this sisterhood that passed on to our next generation. It warmed my heart that Hermione was actually holding on to Heather and pleading Chris to agree to her stay by the look in her eyes.

- Next time, ok? Everyone is tired. - Chris softly convinced.

- Just a little bit. Please. - Heather pleaded so desperately. 

- Heather. - Chris let out a little sigh.

- When is next time? We will never come back. - the little girl said, which was like a sharp knife cut through my heart.

What Heather told expressed the sadness in the child's voice. She must love this place so much, and also the people that she deserved to get to know and grow up with were all here. 

I looked over to Chris and there was only this emptiness in her eyes. She didn't reacted to her daughter's words because she wanted to apologize more than any other words that could possibly be spoken, however, she didn't deny it out loud because what the child said was the truth.