a love like theirs...

- Honey. – Pinoe called her wife, and pulled her shirt slightly so she would notice and give her attention.

- Yes, Megan. – Sky turned over to look at her dearly and softly replied.

- I just want you to be happy, you know that right?

I crackled while shaking my head.

How could a drunk person be so fucking random? All of a sudden, no one said anything and Pinoe's drunk ass decided to ask her wife that question.

What she asked was so out of context, but it just reminded me of something in the past that made my heart happy.

- Why are you smiling? – Christen asked curiously.

I looked over at her and shrugged with a faint smile across my face.

- Nothing special. - I replied.

- What? Come on. Tell me.

Her smile and also the way she held on to my arm to give it a little shake made me not be able to refuse.

- So my grandmother once told me to hang in there whenever life gets rough, because it will all be worth if one day someone ever tells you all they want is for you to be happy.

And I've never understood that until a few years ago, at the 36th year of my life.

- That's ridiculous. – Chris said while chuckling.

I smiled at how she thought it was weird for someone to say such thing, because I used to think like that too as I thought we were the one that's supposed to make ourselves happy, until she left to build a different life in a foreign country, without my appearance. I then changed my mind because her absence made me realise so many things.

- Are you happy? – Pinoe adorably asked.

- I couldn't be happier. – Skylar softly and patiently responded which warmed my heart.

- Being with you is the eleven happiest years of my life. – Pinoe sniffled her nose as her drunk ass started to choke up a little.

Sky freaked out when she heard the sniffle from her wife, so she instantly looked down with her frowny brows. However, ended up rubbing her wife's head and laughed at how she still loved her unconditionally even when she was drunk to not even know what her own name was.

- Me too, Meg. – Sky placed a small kiss on Pinoe's forehead.

She then curled herself up and scooped closer to Sky's body, then sniffed her wife's neck like a desperate puppy that needed love and attention.

- Wifey, you smell like pomegranate. – Pi mumbled her nonsense again.

- Do I not smell like the love of your life? – Sky teased her.

- But pomegranate is the love of my life. – Pi probably didn't even understand what she was talking about at that moment and it was her instinct that talked.

Chris and I somehow ended up looking at each other and cracked up once our eyes met.

Megan was so fucking stupid. God, I love her.

- I'm really sleepy, baby. – Pi yawned.

- Close your eyes. – Sky gently tapped in rhythm on her wife's shoulder and the action clearly gave people around them the idea of how much she loves Pinoe.

Pi, on the other hand, gently turned her head to kiss Sky's shoulder and immediately passed out right after.

- Sky, I would like to interview you. – Julie held on a pretend microphone made by her fist and sat on the ground in front of Skylar to pop the random suggestion.

Hello, Chris... Goodbye.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें