Introduction

Author's Greeting

Hello readers! My name is Malibu Gardner, and you're reading my book, "His Gold".

     First, I would like to thank you for selecting this book. It is very important to me that people read and enjoy my work! Thank you.

     Since this is technically my first authors note of this story, I have a few important messages for my readers. First is that this is a slightly cliche and romantic book- in case you couldn't tell. If you've read my other work: His Blue, you'll know what I'm talking about.

      That brings me to my next point. His Gold is actually a spinoff story based on a side character in His Blue. The events of this story will take place in the months following His Blue's end. So, if you would like, I recommend reading His Blue first! If not, that's okay, too. This story is written in a way that you won't really even know there is another story. This was written to be a standalone book, it just happens within the same universe of His Blue.

     Another warning I have to make is that this story also has some mature themes.

If the discussion/occurrence of language, sex, depression, or assault offends or disturbs you an any way, please proceed at your own discretion with this warning in mind. This story is not overly negative or frightening, but the formerly mentioned ideas are plot points of this story, and they should always be taken seriously. Possibly triggering moments will always be labeled. Sexy scenes will be labeled as well.

Of course, this story is also full of love and friendship and overcoming obstacles- so please take this story for what it was meant to be- a teen romance book.

It's a labor of love to write for you, and I hope you will enjoy reading this work, as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

     If you have any questions, make sure to send them to me as a private message. You may also comment directly on the chapters and I will try to answer you that way! I have a twitter and Instagram account, too: @MalibuGardner . Tweet me and follow, I'd love the support.

     After reading each chapter, please vote and share. Also, leave a comment to my questions in each A/N! It makes writing more worthwhile and encourages me to keep going. It also lets me know what material my readers like!

    Another thing worth noting is that each character, storyline, and place is entirely fictional. I have not made any character a copy of a real person, but a few characters have been inspired by people I know. I have not stolen any characters from other author's work. Though I do take inspiration from cliche things and other books.

     Finally, I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in my journey so far! I am very grateful for the support. I hope you will enjoy my book, and let me know about your experience with my characters by the end!

I update weekly on Saturdays, so stay tuned!

     Thanks

         &

     Much love

      ~ Malibu Gardner

Caroline AbbottBryce Brown

Caroline Abbott
Bryce Brown

Anson Fischart - Bryce's best friend
Indie Jasper - Bryce's best friend/ Anson's girlfriend
Meghan Valentine- The school cheer captain
Seth Micheals- a new kid/ Caroline's friend
Ace Abbott - Caroline's brother

Other characters:
Caroline's Mom
Lois Brown- Bryce's mother
Dennis Brown- Bryce's father
Mandi- a cheerleader

Other characters: Caroline's MomLois Brown- Bryce's motherDennis Brown- Bryce's fatherMandi- a cheerleader