Chapter 1

As a fancy red Ford Mustang makes its way to the JYP University's parking lot, everybody's attention was suddenly shifted to it.

Anticipation and excitement were clearly written all over the students' faces as they wait for the man inside the car to step out of the most expensive vehicle in the parking lot right now.

Screams of excitement from his 'fangirls' greeted Son Chaeyoung as he stepped out from his car.

"Gosh, he's so handsome!"

"Oppa! Please accept my gift!"

"Mine too, Chae oppa."

"Chaeyoung oppa, I cook this for you. Please try it."

He flashed his famous killer smile that made every girl's knees goes weak. "Thank you all for your lovely gifts." He genuinely said as he accepted all the gifts and put it inside his car.

This is Son Chaeyoung's everyday scenario. Every girls—and gays are head over heels falling to his charms and it made every man jealous because of it. What can he do? Having a gorgeous face and perfectly toned body like him would always catch attention wherever he goes and everyone who sees him with no doubt will agree to it!—he won't be one of the most in-demand models in Asia for no reason.

"I really appreciate all of these, ladies. But unfortunately, you and I still got classes to attend to, right? I'm quite late now. So, maybe we'll just see each other around?"

The girls quickly nodded like an obedient puppy and in just a few seconds they made a runway like path for him.

With a smug smile, he pulled out his sunglasses from his coat and wear it as he walks through the path that the girls made for him.

While some of his fangirls busy taking pictures of him the others took the opportunity to inhale his cool manly scent.

He can't really blame them for acting crazy whenever they see him. Every time he looks in the mirror, even he can't believe how on earth did God gave him ninety percent of handsomeness and perfection of the world to him!

He suddenly stopped walking when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket. There he saw a certain Tofu video calling him.

"Tiger! Miss Park was angry looking for you at the class this morning, you missed her class four times already! You're a dead meat if uncle Jeongyeon would know about this!" Dahyun said in the video call while he saw Tzuyu shaking his head while smirking at him in the camera.

He brushed his hair with his hand while checking himself on the phone. "Tch! Don't worry guys, you know me, I can handle dad, I can handle everything." He said giving them an assuring smile.

"Your parents might own the university but you know how your dad hates it when it comes to you having trouble in school. You know, he won't give you special treatment."

"Yeah I know, that's why I love that guy."

The two just shook their head and sighed. "Good luck then."

"Chaeng oppa! Marry me, please! You can take my virginity if you want!" One of his fans suddenly shouted that of course both of his friends have heard on the other line.

"What the! Your fans are getting creepier nowadays." Tzuyu said with a frown.

"Just let them be guys. They're just appreciating God's gift to women. No harm has been done." Chaeyoung shrugged and gave a wink towards the girl's direction. "By the way, I'm gonna be there in just a minute so I'm hanging up now. Bye!"

He put his phone back to his pocket and he was about to take his step when something caught his attention. He adjusted his sunglasses down and was amazed to see a luxurious car parking beside his car.