Chapter 5

Mina looks around inside the Garden View restaurant—the fancy restaurant near their condo where she always go to meet up with Chaeyoung. The guy was apparently already gone when she looked for him at his unit and just left her with a message saying he'll just meet her at four at the same restaurant.

And so she's here, sipping her cup of tea at the same table near the glass wall patiently waiting for him to come.

Mina sighed and looked at her phone. It's already an hour since she has been in the restaurant. She pressed her lips together and just decided to look around to somehow busy herself while waiting.

Her attention was caught by an old couple who just entered the restaurant. Along with them is a golden retriever that brought a smile to all the people and employees that the couple were greeting.

"Omo! Appa, Eomma." The woman who was currently busy talking to an employee at the counter said in surprise. She approached her parents to greet and hugged both of the couple. "And you bring Chazz here too. Gosh, I missed you so much, buddy." She leaned and also gave the adorable dog a hug.

"Hayoung, your Eomma keeps bothering me to visit you here." Said the old man.

"I really missed you, honey. It's been two months since you got married and I'm still getting used not to see you around the house." The old woman said as she hugged her daughter again. "So how's the married life? Is Sehun treating my princess right?"

"I missed both of you too," Hayoung said. "And don't worry mom, he's treating your princess like a queen."

Mina can't help but to smile adoring from the scene until a guy with a midnight blue Indian traditional clothing and an earphone on his ears enter the restaurant and accidentally stepped on the poor dog's tail making him whined loudly and squirmed in anger before he can even follow his owners.

"Oh f*ck!" The Indian looking man got surprised and stumbled onto the floor getting the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

The dog went mad and was now in rage grunting to the guy ready to attack him.

"Waaah! No no no! Not the face! Not the face!" The guy said in fear while lying on the ground trying to cover his face.

Luckily the old man got to pull the leash preventing the dog from assaulting him.

The Indian looking guy immediately ran in fear towards Mina's table as the dog seems to relax now with his owner. The family quickly apologized to the guy and the customers inside the restaurant for the sudden scene.

"Damn! That was close." Said the Indian looking guy and seated on the chair in front of Mina's as he was fixing his turban on his head and his long golden scarf that almost fell from his body.

She stares at the guy who just currently busy checking his precious face on the screen.

"As expected, you still look gorgeous even in danger." He muttered and sighed in relief while stroking his fake mustache.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Oh!" He looks at her as he just seems to notice her. "Hey, Mina." he greeted Mina and smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she tried to scan him.

"Yeah, of course!" He said and straightened his body and took off the left piece of his earphone. "No harm has been made.—Oh! By the way, I know I'm quite late for today, so I wanted to apologize for that."