Epilogue

5 years after

"Mom.."

"Chaeyoung, baby. Why did call so late?" Nayeon answered from the other line.

Sitting on the floor while staring blankly at it Chaeyoung took a deep sigh before he answered . "I...I can't take this anymore.."

"What are you saying? What do you mean?" Nayeon asked hearing her son's voice trembled. She was starting to get worried.

"S-She's going to leave me.." he stated as he frustratingly brushed his hair.

"Yah, Chaeyoung what do you mean she's going to leave you? Did something bad happened to Mina?"

He shook his head. "No.. But, she'll leave me." He stated and started to cry.

"Why are you saying that? Tell me what happened, Chaeyoung."

"I-I didn't meant to got carried away. The girl was beautiful, I flirted with her and then next thing I knew I was kissing her but she suddenly hit me that's when I realized I was cheating on Mina—"  he said between his sobs and cried harder. "—F*ck! I'm such a bad husband."

"Son Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened as he slowly turns his head from the direction of the voice who's calling him. "M-Mom, she's here. That girl is here." He crawled back as he tried to stop the girl from going near him by gesturing his other hand. "No, no.. don't come near me!"

"What are you doing?" The girl scoot down and look at him in both of confusion and annoyance.

"Mom! Look she's seducing me!" He yelled pointing at the girl. "No, please! I don't wanna cheat on my Minarii—" he was cut when the girl took his phone from him.

"Yah, Chaeyoung! What is happening there?" Nayeon worryingly asked in confusion.

"Hello Mom, this is Mina." She answered as she heard Nayeon's voice.

"Eh? What's happening?"

"Chaeyoung and his friends kinda have a little reunion at Tzuyu's house and got totally wasted."

"But who's the girl he's talking about?"

"Well..." he glares at her husband who's currently begging to get his phone back. "... it was just me, mom. He was just really intoxicated and mistaken me for another girl."

"Aish! That kid! He almost gave me an heart attack." Nayeon said as she was massaging her nape. "Take care of him for awhile. Don't worry we'll be there tomorrow and I'll surely let his dad nagged him about it."

Mina nodded and bid a goodbye to her mother-in-law before glaring back at Chaeyoung.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't wanna cheat on my wife, please!" Chaeyoung pleaded as he cover his eyes with his hands.

"I am your wife Chaeyoung." She tried to tell him.

"What?" He looked up to her in confusion. "No, no... you're not my wife..." He said as he look at her from head to toe. "...My wife, Mina,  she wears this bulletproof eyeglasses, and she has this exaggerated bangs that's covering her face—just like one from that Japanese horror movie—" he explained. "—not you, you're... you're like a goddess sent by Zeus just to seduce pure innocent men like me!"

Mina wanna copy Chaeyoung's mannerism to roll his eyes. Chaeyoung doesn't really drink much since they were married but in times when he does it always end up to something like this which she find it funny, and really annoying sometimes. She feels like she's babysitting a two year old kid.