Chapter 10

While waiting for his friends to arrive inside their classroom, Chaeyoung busy himself with his phone. He swiped the screen and zoom in the current image that he was looking at.

The corner of his lips quickly lifted and his visible dimple deepened. It was his stolen shot of Mina. The girl was smiling widely showing her adorable gummy smile while she was watching his parent's sudden show at the party last Saturday night.

He cropped the image taking only the silhouette part of the girl. Excitingly biting his lower lip, he then decided to post it on his Instagram with no caption in it. It didn't take minutes as he started receiving messages from his fans asking who's the girl in the photo or what's even the meaning of it. He just smiled and didn't bother to respond to any comments.

Resting his elbows on the table he happily continued checking out the candid photos of Mina. He's smiling like crazy on his seat until he was interrupted when someone hit his head.

Chaeyoung's upper lips twitch and beams at Dahyun who just came with a rolled papers in his hand. 'Aish!' He sighed and mock a smile to his friend and before he can got up from his seat Tzuyu suddenly took his phone from his hand.  "Yah, you two! Can't you see I'm having fun here?"

"So this is why you're smiling like crazy, I knew it," Tzuyu said while swiping his finger on his phone not caring about his whining friend.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung tried to take his phone back but he struggled to do so.

"You lucky asshole, she's really pretty, you know." Tzuyu commented.

Trying his best, he finally got his phone back. "Yes, she's pretty. But I'm warning you guys. She's off-limit!" He said pointing his finger at his two friends as a warning.

The two chuckled. "Fine, whatever." Tzuyu stated as he raises his hands "But can you tell us how the hell did you even got to meet a girl like her?"

Chaeyoung rolled his eyes as he scoffed. "Just for your information guys, she's the one who begged for my attention." He proudly shrugged with a wide smile on his lips while he rest his both hands on his waist. "You know, as always, girls are the ones who confessed their undying love to me. I can't help it!"

Tzuyu and Dahyun just squinted their eyes looking unconvinced from their friend's statement.

"I'm being honest here. It's the truth!" Chaeyoung said convincing the the two. 'Aish, If these guys only knew what this girl did just to get my attention.' The corner of his lips suddenly lifted as he remember how that crazy super-rich, spoiled-brat and creepy looking girl did everything in all her might and money just to ask him for a two months date. 'It's crazy.'

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!" Dahyun suddenly blurted.

Chaeyoung quickly responded from his friend's nursery song and claps his hands together in a beat. "Haha—Ouch! What's that for?!" He whines as Tzuyu hits his shoulder all of the sudden.

"You look like an idiot," Tzuyu said looking at him in disgust while Dahyun was chuckling to his miserableness.

Pouting, Chaeyoung brushes the part of his shoulder that was hit by his very kind friend and went back to his seat. "Wait, what's that gauze on your head?" He asked as he just noticed a bandage on Tzuyu's forehead.