𝐈𝐕. TOGETHER

CHAPTER FOURTOGETHER

CHAPTER FOUR
TOGETHER

§ § §

draco malfoy

"Draco."

"Not now, father!"

"Draco-"

"What?!" I whipped around, glaring deadly daggers at my father.

"It's three in the morning, son-"

"Don't call me that." I cut him off, pulling on my blonde hair that was sticking  out in all directions and hung low to my top eyelashes.

My father huffed but continued. "Please, get some sleep."

I ignored him. "Will you be there? At the hearing tomorrow?"

"I'll be at the Ministry, but no, I won't be in the hearing." He told me. I let out a sigh  of relief. "Why? I thought you would've liked me to report back about your girlfriend-"

"Shut up!" I yelled loudly, swinging my arm over the desk's surface and knocking everything to the ground. I didn't care, however, since I was in my father's office looking through his things. "I love her more than I've ever loved you."

"Draco, really, you should get some sleep-"

"I looked through every single one  of these books," I gestured to every book about the Ministry my father had. "They can't prove her guilty. She's done nothing wrong. She would've died without using magic!" I exclaimed, hysteria getting the best of me.

"We'll see what the Ministry decides." Father answers, his lips tightened into a thin line. I let out a bitter laugh and rolled my  eyes.

"Oh yeah," I step closer to him and let my mocking laugh turn into a scowl. "We will."

And with that I marched out of the office and into my room, slamming the door shut so loudly behind me that I'm sure the whole manor heard it.

We will.

I shot upright in my bed, a million thoughts racing through my head. I didn't have a dream, but I could tell whatever it was wasn't just nothing. I heard yelling but I couldn't make out what the words were.

Only that it was Draco's voice.

The only words that had been clear were the last two that caused me to wake quickly. I gripped my forehead and closed my eyes for a moment before looking over at Harry, who was bunking in my room at the Burrow. He was sleeping peacefully, undisturbed. So it wasn't a connected dream, meaning  it didn't  have anything to do with Voldemort.

Which also means it probably had to do with Draco and I's personal connection. I let out a confused sigh before looking at the clock on the bedside table. It was six, early enough to  start  getting ready for the hearing.