Chapter 1

Mafia's Claim dynamics are in play.

If don't know what that is, you can read first chapter of the Don.

Jungkook had grown tired of incompetent personal assistants they never lasted more than a week as he found them unbearable.

"So Taehyung are you sure about this Jimin person?" asked Jungkook unamused.

"Yes of course, I'm sure he's one of my best friends and is very sweet....too sweet for this world If you ask me but I trust Jimin to do a good job as your new PA."
said Taehyung, praising Jimin.

"Fine, whatever! Let him in."
said Jungkook waving Taehyung off to the door.

"Aish! Jungkook don't be like that. Trust me, you're gonna love him."
Tae assured him, slightly chuckling.
"I doubt it." Jungkook scoffed.

Soon, Taehyung opened the door gesturing for someone to come in.

"Hi Jimin! You can come in now." He greeted with a smile.

"Oh! Thank you Taetae!" said Jimin, gifting Taehyung with an equally enthusiastic smile.

Jungkook on the other hand was literally hypnotized by the most beautiful boy he's ever seen in his life. He never knew that a boy could be this pretty.

Those pillowy plump pink lips, that blinding eye smile, those puffy marshmallow like cheeks and that cute button nose.

The boy was perfection personified. And when his gaze fell upon the booty, Jungkook knew he couldn't let the boy go.

 And when his gaze fell upon the booty, Jungkook knew he couldn't let the boy go

(Jimin's outfit but a tight Jean and no Mic obviously )

"Hello Mr. Jeon! My name is Park Jimin. Pleasure to meet you sir."

'Mr. Jeon never sounded sexier coming from anyone else and the pleasure is oh so fucking mine baby boy just like you.'

"Ah yes, Mr Park! Please take a seat and you may leave us Mr. Kim." said Jungkook shooing Taehyung out, who just smirked knowing all too well that Jungkook was being possessive.

Jungkook went back to his seat crossing his legs, placing his hands over the table and giving his attention to Jimin, something he's never done for anyone even his business partners or employees, not even a potential investor. To him, they were all beneath him.

But this blonde sitting in front of him was different he deserved his time. Hell, he deserved the whole world.

15 minutes after all relevant questions were asked.

"Um, Mr. Jeon?" Jimin called nervously, watching jungkook space out.

'Ah shit that voice'

"Yes Mr. Park?" Jungkook replied.

"Are you satisfied with me as your PA?"

'Oh, I'd be more than satisfied to see you under me, moaning my name'

"Yes Mr. Park, you may start right away. Come, let me show you your office." said jungkook, holding out his hand to jimin.

Again something he never did for anyone but this is Jimin we are talking about, the boy who's making the devil break his rules.

"Oh! Thank you Mr. Jeon!" He replied as he placed his hand in Jungkook's, trying to hide the sudden blush that bloomed on his face which Jungkook didn't fail to notice, causing the CEO to smirk.

'Ah see how your hand fits mine like a puzzle park jimin?'

"Cute." He mumbled under his breath.

"Did you say something Mr. Jeon?" Jimin asked, visibly confused.

"Nope, nothing at all." The CEO quickly replied.

"This office opposite mine is your work station." Jungkook informed, opening the door for Jimin to go in, another something he's never done for anyone since it's usually the other way around all the time.

"But sir, you didn't have to escort me you could've pointed me to this direction.

It's only a few feet from your office and it looks so beautiful, are you sure this is the PA's office?" Jimin asked, looking at his boss.

"Mr. Park, learn to never question me again." said jungkook, tone stern.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon. It won't happen again." Jimin immediately apologised, bowing to him.

"Okay.If you need anything, call Mr. Kim." said Jungkook, leaving for his office.

"Never thought I'd see the day where I laid a claim, especially on someone who's innocent like you." Jungkook said to himself, turning his chair to face Jimin's office and of course that office wasn't for PAs, it was for executives but Jungkook wanted Jimin closer to him.

A chuckle escaped from Jungkook's lips as he continued to look at his PA.

"You're mine now, Mr. Park."

Aish CEO JEON is hot as fuck

Remember to vote and comment.

Mimi💕

This is one of them chapters where I find myself thinking, bitch what the hell were you thinking??

Edited by: amazing_alaska001