Chapter 13

Jungkook found himself in his favourite place, buried deep inside Jimin, thrusting in and out as he took Jimin's lips into his as they continued making love.

On their third round, Jimin was laying on his stomach with Jungkook him pounding into him as they both chased their release.

Jimin gripped onto the sheets as Jungkook went deeper and harder while Jimin cried tears of pleasure.

🚨use earphones🚨

After that Jungkook took care of Jimin. Bathing and dressing him before changing the cum drenched sheets, replacing them with new ones. He gently placed Jimin under the covers before joining him and drifted off.

==

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night to vomit.

After that he brushed his teeth and went out on the desk while Jungkook slept. It seemed like Jungkook needed the sleep so Jimin didn't want to wake him up over something as small as sea sickness.

 It seemed like Jungkook needed the sleep so Jimin didn't want to wake him up over something as small as sea sickness

Jimin sighed.

He drank a glass of water to ease his tummy.

It was a beautiful night out he wondered how did he become so lucky to have a man like Jeon Jungkook propose to him?

Someone who's birth parents didn't want?

He was forever grateful to have met the Kims who loved him like their own and spoilt him rotten with love. Something he never got from his birth parents.

Jimin felt a fleece blanket being placed on him and turned to find a shirtless Jungkook smiling down on him.

"What are you doing out here alone kitten?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin smiled and slid up to Jungkook's chest curling himself between his thighs.

"I had to vomit."

"You okay?" Jungkook answered, immediately getting concerned.

"Mhmm, must be sea sickness?"

"Are you sure? I mean I could have a doctor flown here to check up on you."

"It's not that bad kookie."

"Okay then why didn't you come to bed?"

"I needed to think."

"About?"

"How lucky I am to have you and my parents."

"Correction baby. How lucky we are to have you in our lives."