Chapter 3

Jungkook stood outside of a secluded warehouse with Derek, his right hand man while someone was screaming for help inside the warehouse.

"Ugh! why is that bitch so loud?" Jungkook said, followed by a sinister chuckle.

"Boss, I don't understand why you had me bring him here. I mean, you fired him and its not like he's in a gang or mafia so why go through all this?" asked Derek, confused with his boss's actions.

"Oh but he is. That screaming bitch James is part of a mafia. I just don't know which, plus he touched my Jiminie... and you know Derek, I really hate it when people question my authority." said Jungkook, lighting a cigarette puffing the smoke out and slightly glaring at Derek.

"I-I didn't mean to disrespect you boss. I..I just didn't know, I'm sorry boss." said Derek, bowing repeatedly in respect.

"You know Derek as my right hand...I'd expect you to know a lot more than you do right now." said Jungkook, looking down at Derek bowing at him.

"Again sir my apologies." Derek apologized again.

"Stand the fuck up. You of all people know I hate incompetence and don't make me regret giving you this position, also what have you found out about my Jimin?" asked Jungkook, crushing the half done cigarette under his shoe.

"Uh..apart from what you already know-"

"I didn't ask you about what I already know! Jungkook snapped, making Derek visibly flinch.

"Uh..yes boss...sorry..he leads a pretty simple life. He loves shopping for cute things, spends most of his time with his friends and his parents kicked him out when he was a teenager so his friends Soekjin and Namjoon took him in. He views them as his parents and they are very protective over him coz the boy seems to catch attention everywhere he goes." Derek concluded.

"Ah yes, of course he catches attention everywhere he goes" Jungkook chuckled. "Too bad they'll never touch him. Go back to watching him, I'll deal with this screaming bitch since I kinda need the exercise before heading to Paris tomorrow." He said, heading inside the warehouse.

James was still screaming for help when he spotted someone familiar entering the warehouse.

"Mr. Jeon is that you? Oh thank god! Please untie me, I don't know who kidnapped me but they have the wrong person. So, please get me out of here!" James pleaded.

But Jungkook ignored him giving him a raised eyebrow before pulling a chair to sit in front of him.

"Aish James you're so noisy you know? Care to tell me who you're working for?" asked Jungkook, placing a gun on his lap.

"I...I..dont understand sir. I used to work for you but you fired me." James lied.

Jungkook smirked bringing two fingers up signalling two of his men who were at the door to come and hold James down.

"You know James I really don't have patience...especially for cockroaches like you so..I'm gonna..." Jungkook stabbed both of James's thighs with his concealed knives while his men held him down as he screamed in agony. "...ask you one more time. Who. The. Fuck. Do. You. Work. For?" Asked the mafia lord, twisting the knives as the blood poured out of the wounds, pooling on the floor.

"MIN YOONGI!!!" James screamed on top of his lungs.

Jungkook bursted out laughing.
"Oh shit! Min Yoongi must hire better rats than you and to think I had to pretend all this time that I didn't know that you came to infiltrate my company, only for you to break so easily?" Jungkook continued to laugh as wiped the blood off his hands.

"Do whatever you want with him..you know have 'fun'? When you're done cut off his hands and throw him at the MIN YOONGI residence to send a message about touching what's mine."  Jungkook ordered before leaving his men to have 'fun'.

"  Jungkook ordered before leaving his men to have 'fun'

Looking hot there kook.
I have to admit I'm not particularly proud of this chapter sorry if it's boring but it gets better you know what happens in Paris should stay in paris*wriggles eyebrows*

Mimi💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001