Chapter 5

Chapter 4 has been edited and somewhat rewritten so yeah get y'all fine asses back there if you already read it.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Back at the hotel...

Jimin woke up in Jungkook's bed, wondering why his boss never woke him up as he said. So he decided to look for Mr. Jeon and ask why he does the things he does and ask him about his behaviour.

Jimin may like the possessiveness of his boss but it was hella confusing for the younger. So he wanted to clear things out so he knew where he stood with his boss.

When Jungkook came in with breakfast on the tray the younger thanked him before eating and gathering courage to confront his intimidating boss.

"Mr. Jeon?" Jimin called out softly.

"Yes Jimin?" Jungkook replied, giving attention to the smaller.

"Why didn't you wake me last night like you said you would?"
Jimin asked.

"I didn't want to disturb you." Jungkook lied.

"Okay, so why do you act possessive when other people are around me?
And give me kisses to the cheeks and forehead? Do you like have feelings for me?"
Jimin finally asked.

"What? N-no no! It's j-just that... I'm protective that's all Jimin." Jungkook said, mentally slapping himself for stuttering and looking weak in front of Jimin as he lied to the boy coz he wanted to take his time with the boy before making things official or some shit. That's what he made himself believe when in reality he THE Jeon Jungkook was somewhat afraid of rejection or something.

"Oh"
Jimin said taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I see. Thank you for your protection Mr. Jeon, I'll be going to my room now." Jimin said walking out the door, not quite believing his boss but whatever today the schedule was clear and he was determined to have some fun.

Later that evening jimin came out of his room looking like this...

Imagine that with blonde hair😇😇😇

Jungkook caught a glimpse of Jimin drinking water from the kitchen holding a matching sling bag ready to go out.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he took in the whole outfit, gulping harshly at the sinful yet cute outfit that fitted like a second skin to Jimin's glorious body.

Jungkook got an instant erection looking at Jimin in that outfit that screamed daddy at him.

"Woah! Where the fuck do you think you're going in that?" asked Jungkook pointing up and down at Jimin's outfit, not that Jimin would ever look ugly in anything.

"Oh Mr. Jeon! I'm off today so... I'm going out." said Jimin, holding the door while smiling at Jungkook.

"What the fuck?! No! You're not going anywhere dressed like that." said Jungkook, trying compose himself when in reality he was having a panic attack coz looking at Jimin wearing that.....made him feel like he was just attacked.

"Mr. Jeon, you are my boss and I, Jimin respect you for that. But, you are not the boss of me and since you said you don't have feelings for me, well I can't really listen to you. Bye!" Jimin said, running out the door not giving Jungkook time to stop him.

"What the- SHIT!"
Jungkook cursed as he punched the pillows on the couch.

Jimin was already a predator magnet but in that outfit...shit!
Jungkook cursed as he imagined the fucking hungry eyes lusting over his Jimin... if only he'd been honest with the boy.

Jimin was a walking sex goddess for fuck's sake and that outfit made that 100X worse.

"I'm not gonna let anyone touch you, you're mine Park Jimin, fucking mine." Jungkook almost growled, rushing to take a quick shower and find Jimin wherever he is.

Mine.

Go get him back JK

Go get him back JK...
My phone is malfunctioning guys I'm sorry y'all know I never take this long to update any gay mad love for y'all and thanks for the 2k reads but why aren't y'all voting?????
Makes me sad really😢😢😢
But I still love y'all.
💜💜💜

Mimi💕💕

Edited by: amazing_alaska001